Promo Counter - Change Time?

smada

I've successfully installed the plugin and have the promo counter displayed and counting down on my home page, but I cannot find the area in which to adjust the time to a different date.

I've looked all over the knowledge base and forums and couldn't find where I'm supposed to look.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated! :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I've successfully installed the plugin and have the promo counter displayed and counting down on my home page, but I cannot find the area in which to adjust the time to a different date.

I've looked all over the knowledge base and forums and couldn't find where I'm supposed to look.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated! :)
Time can be adjusted in General Settings of the add-on. Please find the screenshot attached. However, please note that this parameter is the same for all your products. In other words, all your products will show the same timer.

Attachments

• Countdown Timer General Settings.jpg
    Countdown Timer General Settings.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 17

smada

Time can be adjusted in General Settings of the add-on. Please find the screenshot attached. However, please note that this parameter is the same for all your products. In other words, all your products will show the same timer.
Thanks for the response, Ekaterina! I still cannot seem to find "General Settings."
Do I need to purchase the Countdown Timer add-on to be able to adjust the timer that comes with the AliDropship plugin?

Please find the screenshot attached of the timer that I'm trying to adjust. :)

Attachments

• 5bd98a609019a8b277bef82ddcfe1fc2.png
    5bd98a609019a8b277bef82ddcfe1fc2.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 8
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks for the response, Ekaterina! I still cannot seem to find "General Settings."
Do I need to purchase the Countdown Timer add-on to be able to adjust the timer that comes with the AliDropship plugin?

Please find the screenshot attached of the timer that I'm trying to adjust. :)
Sorry, I misunderstood you. Thought the question was about Countdown Timer (the add-on). Indeed, there is no such option as changing time for Promo Counter.