Promo Codes not working on website

Sriranga R

I'm planning to run a promotion. I just created a promo code and tried to test the same. I have activated the Promo Code and have saved the same with the proper expiry date. But when I try to enter the Code in the website and click "Apply" (While checking out in Cart page), the page just refreshes and all the shipping details (Address, email, etc) will get cleared. The discount won't apply.

This really irritates the buyers and might just leave the site.

Please help.

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
I'm planning to run a promotion. I just created a promo code and tried to test the same. I have activated the Promo Code and have saved the same with the proper expiry date. But when I try to enter the Code in the website and click "Apply" (While checking out in Cart page), the page just refreshes and all the shipping details (Address, email, etc) will get cleared. The discount won't apply.

This really irritates the buyers and might just leave the site.

Please help.
Hello,

This is not how this supposed to work, I'm sorry you have such a problem. Please PM your WP admin access details and we'll find out what might be the reason.

Sriranga R

Hello @Igor

I have PM'd you the admin credentials. Pls let me know if you have any issue in logging in. In addition to the already listed issue, some of my friends are complaining that the price does not show up on the website. The website loads fully, but the prices don't show up for some time. I even tested the same and this happens often.

Thank you very much and appreciate if you can sort it out at the earliest.
Ranga

Lord Tjhai

Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.
Why are you always asking for admin credential? I am an IT and I never give my credential to outsider. Anyway, I found the workaround. Your plugin do not compatible with minify. Once I disable minify, everything's working smoothly. So anyone who found the same problem please check the minify.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Why are you always asking for admin credential? I am an IT and I never give my credential to outsider. Anyway, I found the workaround. Your plugin do not compatible with minify. Once I disable minify, everything's working smoothly. So anyone who found the same problem please check the minify.
I'm sorry , but I'm not a fortune teller. That's why I'm always asking for admin credentials :) If you don't want to give them this is your right, but in this case I can't tell you what might be the issue. There are some general issues with 1 possible solution, but in most cases there are different causes of issues and different solutions, so don't be offended with my requests of login credentials.