PROMO CODES & COUPONS!

delmar

hi all,

Any body can help me about setting up promo codes and coupons with alidropship plug-in. I've tried it many times but i can't see the promo code field on check out.

I'm having trouble setting this up Coz i want to create a landing page where guests who subscribes will get some 10% discount, but when i try to purchase item for a test i can't see the promo code field on check out.

hope somebody can help me with this!

thank You. . . .

Anghel

hi all,

Any body can help me about setting up promo codes and coupons with alidropship plug-in. I've tried it many times but i can't see the promo code field on check out.

I'm having trouble setting this up Coz i want to create a landing page where guests who subscribes will get some 10% discount, but when i try to purchase item for a test i can't see the promo code field on check out.

hope somebody can help me with this!

thank You. . . .

Hi delmar,

Go to Alidropship -> Marketing -> Discounts and Turn On Promo Codes.
After that it will appear on the checkout page, where it says Total Price. You will see "Have a promotional code?" text there.

delmar

Hi delmar,

Go to Alidropship -> Marketing -> Discounts and Turn On Promo Codes.
After that it will appear on the checkout page, where it says Total Price. You will see "Have a promotional code?" text there.

Hi Anghel,

THANKS A LOT FOR A QUICK REPLY!

i have done this before but i didn't see "Have a promotional code?' or any field like this. yes i turned on the promo code and i also made coupon codes but still don't have the promo code field on my check out page. or maybe there might be wrong with my settings on making the coupon codes?

Can you please tell me exactly how to make coupon codes? sorry just a newbie here in dropshipping.

THANK YOU. . . . .

tomrreid

Hi Anghel,

i have done this before but i didn't see "Have a promotional code?' or any field like this. yes i turned on the promo code and i also made coupon codes but still don't have the promo code field on my check out page. or maybe there might be wrong with my settings on making the coupon codes?

Can you please tell me exactly how to make coupon codes? sorry just a newbie here in dropshipping.

THANK YOU. . . . .
Did you click on "add new" under where you turned on promo codes ?

Anghel

Hi Anghel,

THANK YOU. . . . .
Hey, this is how I create my coupon codes. Go to Marketing-> Discounts-> Turn on Promo Codes and click Save Changes.
Then go to Add new( bellow Promo Codes) and Turn On Status, type the coupon code you want and fill in the rest of the details as you see fit. After that I added a product from my own store to cart and proceeded to checkout( just to test if it works). Click on "Have a promotional code?" it is displayed at the bottom of checkout page, below Payment Method field on Total price field. After that if you apply the code it should say Code Accepted and the discount is applied.
P.S: Unfortunately I can't attach a image to show you exactly how is done, I don't think I have permission to do so.

delmar

Hey, this is how I create my coupon codes. Go to Marketing-> Discounts-> Turn on Promo Codes and click Save Changes.
Then go to Add new( bellow Promo Codes) and Turn On Status, type the coupon code you want and fill in the rest of the details as you see fit. After that I added a product from my own store to cart and proceeded to checkout( just to test if it works). Click on "Have a promotional code?" it is displayed at the bottom of checkout page, below Payment Method field on Total price field. After that if you apply the code it should say Code Accepted and the discount is applied.
P.S: Unfortunately I can't attach a image to show you exactly how is done, I don't think I have permission to do so.

Hi Anghel,

I got it! thank you very much! this is a big relief to me. . .what i was doing is that, i directly press Check out with paypal without adding items to cart.

You perfectly demonstrated it to me!

THANKS A LOT. . . .