KevinLeo

Hope You Guys doing well

Looking to get some recommendations about Promo code camping. I know that Shopify has some apps to set up & run a perfect campaign but how to use Alidropship original plugin to run a successful campaign? Does anyone get any experience?. is there any add on we should purchasers?

Many Thanks

daniel-97

Promo code camping
I hope you meant "Promo Campaign"
I know that Shopify has some apps to set up & run a perfect campaign
What do you mean exactly? Because Shopify is just a market place, you don't actually create an Advertising Campaign there, you need to create your ads on the platform you chose like Facebook, Google, Tiktok,...

And I saw you have "Affiliate Marketing" tag on this thread, so you mean Affiliate Marketing Campaign? It's all the same, you need to create the ads on the main platforms, not inside Shopify and Wordpress/Alidropship
Does anyone get any experience?. is there any add on we should purchasers?
The best addon here is the Upsell plugin, and if you can, get the Bulk Discounts and Purchase Upsell as well, gonna capture all the funnels and get all the juice as we can ;)

chris37

Hope You Guys doing well

Looking to get some recommendations about Promo code camping. I know that Shopify has some apps to set up & run a perfect campaign but how to use Alidropship original plugin to run a successful campaign? Does anyone get any experience?. is there any add on we should purchasers?

Many Thanks
Get a woocomerce store !!! :) a lot of promo coupon easy to create.