Promo Code Box - Show It By Default

Can you have the promo box on the "Cart" page show up by default? I have a lot of customers who do not understand that it will appear if they click on the text to activate it. A lot of sales are driven by promotional code offers, so it should be more prominent and easier for the customer to use.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Can you have the promo box on the "Cart" page show up by default? I have a lot of customers who do not understand that it will appear if they click on the text to activate it. A lot of sales are driven by promotional code offers, so it should be more prominent and easier for the customer to use.
It will be done soon.

Rumegado

You must activate it every time. It's freaking me out too, but there is nothing you can do about it. It would be great if it would be shown by default, but it's not. It's creating a little bit of discomfort, but that's it. By the way, I have found a lot of promo codes on https://promocodius.com/fi/alennuskoodi/matsmart-alennuskoodi, there are a lot of discounts for different produces. I think that it's pretty nice, I would recommend everyone to use it, because it allows to save a lot of money.

Last edited:

Mar

you must activate it everytime
No need to request it from the team. You can simply add a snippet and use woccommerce hooks for the location you want it. You can place it in every page, You can also show the code by default without having to click a link.

1583298882143.png