Programming issues I have with Alidropship and add-ons

DropShipBoss

I purchased alidropship to save time. but it seems it is wasting my time too.

Break down of issues in software.

1. Importing products from aliexpress also imports garbage images and text from the sellers. You have to edit each listing you import.
  2. Importing reviews you have to look at each review as people thank the aliexpress store name or aliexpress. Simple fix would have a search and replace so the store owner can search for words like aliexpress or aliexpress.com but you still would have to look threw all reviews.
  3. add-ons don't work well together with alidropship. Countdown timer you have to disable qty, as the customer buys one and it still says 80/100 sold and the store qty shows in jewelry. So your product says 1000 in stock but countdown time says you only have 100 in stock. Also the recent sold messes this up too, as it shows the customer a product was sold and the count down time doesn't add on to the sold qty on the timer. Answer I was given was to disable product qty.
  4. When you delete a product all image links images should be deleted instead of having to manually delete them all for each product discontinued from aliexpress seller.
  5. License should be for domain. I wanted to test stuff and found out you can't use the same lic for testing on a subdomain. Not great for developers who build complete stores for for customers. need place to test. Your loosing sales as I would buy the lic for the customer once I move it to their domain.
I have work with a lot of programmers and I beta test a lot of apps and other software. Just poor programming or lazyness? Not sure.. I was going to sell complete sites but after having all these issues with the main module and add-ons I couldn't do this to my clients.

Don't get me wrong I will say there is a lot of cool features with this software but not saving as much time as it should be and can be. A lot of others charge for qty of imports so this software is still the best value out there. If they can improve on the software and maybe work with dropship.me this could be the best hands down. Dropship now also has issues to with the reviews using the same feature and importing 50 products for free is great but if vendor deletes a product your down to 49 products and so on. Also did searches for products I know that are on aliexpress but not on dropship.me

Just thing I noticed. I will continue to use the product but can't do auto insert of products as I have to edit a lot of stuff.

Christina

Administrator
Hello, dear client!
Our team is constnatly working to improve the plugin. We always collect feedback from our clients and try to implement new features and options into the product.

I purchased alidropship to save time. but it seems it is wasting my time too.
  1. Importing products from aliexpress also imports garbage images and text from the sellers. You have to edit each listing you import

You can use our special solution - Dropship.Me plugin- to import thousands of carefully selected and manually edited products from AliExpress.

2. Importing reviews you have to look at each review as people thank the aliexpress store name or aliexpress. Simple fix would have a search and replace so the store owner can search for words like aliexpress or aliexpress.com but you still would have to look threw all reviews.

You can use the WP functionaly. Put the necessary words into the "Comment Moderation" and "Comment Blacklist" boxes in WP -> Admin -> Settings -> Discussion.

As for the AliExpress store name, we will disscuss that with our developpers.

3. add-ons don't work well together with alidropship. Countdown timer you have to disable qty, as the customer buys one and it still says 80/100 sold and the store qty shows in jewelry. So your product says 1000 in stock but countdown time says you only have 100 in stock. Also the recent sold messes this up too, as it shows the customer a product was sold and the count down time doesn't add on to the sold qty on the timer. Answer I was given was to disable product qty.

We will certainly check that.

4. When you delete a product all image links images should be deleted instead of having to manually delete them all for each product discontinued from aliexpress seller.

5. License should be for domain. I wanted to test stuff and found out you can't use the same lic for testing on a subdomain. Not great for developers who build complete stores for for customers. need place to test. Your loosing sales as I would buy the lic for the customer once I move it to their domain.

Thank you for all the suggestions. We will consider them!

baokaka

[QUOTE = "Christina, post: 51477, thành viên: 6686"] Kính gửi khách hàng, tôi đang chờ đợi thông tin đăng nhập của bạn. Cảm ơn bạn! [/ QUOTE]
ttôi đã gữi cho bạn bạn vui lòng kiểm tra lại giúp mình

DropShipBoss

Hello, dear client!
Our team is constnatly working to improve the plugin. We always collect feedback from our clients and try to implement new features and options into the product.

You can use our special solution - Dropship.Me plugin- to import thousands of carefully selected and manually edited products from AliExpress.

Thank you for all the suggestions. We will consider them!

Yes but then you have to pay more money for this as yoi only get 50 free.

Ersher

I also meet a lot of programming issues, but we hired an IT support service and whenever we have such issues, we consult them to get the solution. I run a small business in business consulting as it has nothing in common with IT and programming. This is why I decided not to hire an IT support service, but as it turned out, I took a wrong decision, as even though we had a business consulting company, it may appear a lot of technical issues related to the database, to even related to the internet connection and so on. Thankfully I stumbled on a site of a managed it services sydney, and since starting collaborating with them, they help us handle any technical issues we face with.

Last edited:

chris37

I also meet a lot of programming issues, but we hired an IT support service and whenever we have such issues, we consult them to get the solution.
After two year? Your IT support service is not fix no issue this is they way the plugin work! You call your IT for fix problem in the source code, You call your designer for fix Images and products description or you do it yourself!!

And how i say it many time you like dead thread @Ersher

QueenBris

I also meet a lot of programming issues, but we hired an IT support service and whenever we have such issues, we consult them to get the solution. I run a small business in business consulting as it has nothing in common with IT and programming. This is why I decided not to hire an IT support service, but as it turned out, I took a wrong decision, as even though we had a business consulting company, it may appear a lot of technical issues related to the database, to even related to the internet connection and so on. Thankfully I stumbled on a site of a managed it services sydney, and since starting collaborating with them, they help us handle any technical issues we face with.
I also hired an IT support servise recently