Products went OUT OF STOCK

chris37

It happened becouse the seller put the product on discount. I did reset it, but in this way i had to spend 30min to fix the attributes and variation again. This is pretty annoing
Is happen everytime ;)
The true is nothing you can do... This proplem is out of our control...
We spend hours fix attributes and variations and a simple change of the aliexpress seller set our product to zero :mad:

Andreazan

Is happen everytime ;)
The true is nothing you can do... This proplem is out of our control...
We spend hours fix attributes and variations and a simple change of the aliexpress seller set our product to zero :mad:
If you keep the variations it shouldn't happen. I had one single product link to aliexpress and the seller have different variations. So i just delete the variations that I didn't need it and i kept the one i need. In this way if the seller doesn't change variations it should works.

chris37

If you keep the variations it shouldn't happen. I had one single product link to aliexpress and the seller have different variations. So i just delete the variations that I didn't need it and i kept the one i need. In this way if the seller doesn't change variations it should works.
No exactly , if the seller add any new variation again is gonna set the products to zero.

ToddyWoggle

That is because something change in seller end.
Go to your product page and then to the supplier tab, hit the reset product button...
This 99% is gonna fix your issue, if is not try to re import this product.
My man, solved my problems once again! boom!

kittycatgifts

All of my products get updated to no product in stock, if it were one or two products, I wouldn't think any thing of it. but it is all 256 product's. I don't think it is the seller, as I have different suppliers across AliExpress. Go to supplier page, and product is there and in stock.

When I went to reset one product, it removed every single variation (i don't use every variation for each product) to do this for every single product is going to take between 128 to 256 hours of my time to do this manually.

For now I have turned it off updating inventory.