Products went OUT OF STOCK

Hello,
Some of the products went out of stock while they are available at aliexpress at huge stock like 7000 but at my website its showing out of stock.
How i can sync those products back to normal?

even though i have manually bulk updated all the products in alidswoo plugin setting->update but still its showing out of stock. thats peculiar.
also at my other website i m using ali2woo plugin and it keeps everything update by itself. i dont have to login and keep the chrome extension connected in order for it to be updated. that not good. it should update everything automatically without logging in to the website.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
even though i have manually bulk updated all the products in alidswoo plugin setting->update but still its showing out of stock. thats peculiar.
also at my other website i m using ali2woo plugin and it keeps everything update by itself. i dont have to login and keep the chrome extension connected in order for it to be updated. that not good. it should update everything automatically without logging in to the website.
Hello, what is ali2woo plugin?
if you authorize your site at AliDropship Google Chrome extension , products will be updated without a neccessity to be logged in your WP admin area.

I have already authorized it but when i logout the green light in the extension goes back to red light and if i hover it says NOT AUTHORIZED.
also u didn't address my point about the OUT OF STOCK products.
why its showing OUT OF STOCK while there is huge stock available at ali express.

ali2woo is another plugin i m using on my other website. it has nothing to do with your plugin but my point was that plugin keeps everything updated by itself and thr is no need to authorize any extension.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have already authorized it but when i logout the green light in the extension goes back to red light and if i hover it says NOT AUTHORIZED.
also u didn't address my point about the OUT OF STOCK products.
why its showing OUT OF STOCK while there is huge stock available at ali express.

ali2woo is another plugin i m using on my other website. it has nothing to do with your plugin but my point was that plugin keeps everything updated by itself and thr is no need to authorize any extension.

To keep your products updated you need to autorize your site at AliDropship Google Chrome extension. Try to disable all 3rd parties plugins and extensions one by one and check if you can save a green status , it seems that there is some incompatibility with your 3rd parties plugins or extensions.

To keep your products updated you need to autorize your site at AliDropship Google Chrome extension. Try to disable all 3rd parties plugins and extensions one by one and check if you can save a green status , it seems that there is some incompatibility with your 3rd parties plugins or extensions.

for now just leave the authorization.
you still didnt address my first and important question on which i have made this thread.
why the PRODUCTS are going OUT OF STOCK and even with manual bulk update its still not updating despite thr is a big number of stock available at aliexpress.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
for now just leave the authorization.
you still didnt address my first and important question on which i have made this thread.
why the PRODUCTS are going OUT OF STOCK and even with manual bulk update its still not updating despite thr is a big number of stock available at aliexpress.

Please read my first message once again. To keep your products updated (stock and price) with AliExpress automatically - you need to be authorized at AliDropship Google Chrome extension.
Otherwise, you need to go to AliDropship Woo -> Settings -> Updates and Update your products by clicking Update button.
If your products are not up to date - make sure they were updated.

Please read my first message once again. To keep your products updated (stock and price) with AliExpress automatically - you need to be authorized at AliDropship Google Chrome extension.
Otherwise, you need to go to AliDropship Woo -> Settings -> Updates and Update your products by clicking Update button.
If your products are not up to date - make sure they were updated.

thats what i m saying and said in my previous message also that i have manually updated the products. setting->update and i have clicked on update and all the products went through the update process. even after that still those products are out of stock

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
thats what i m saying and said in my previous message also that i have manually updated the products. setting->update and i have clicked on update and all the products went through the update process. even after that still those products are out of stock
Please PM me the link to the product that is available on AliExpress, your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check from my side.

Please PM me the link to the product that is available on AliExpress, your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check from my side.

I have check it in inventory and the stock is showing the same as aliexpress but then i check the variation then the stock in the variation is zero 0. The stock of the product variation is NOT updating.

here is the link to the product at aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/UCA...t-Contouring-3D-Face-Shading/32806672998.html

as you can see that the stock is 730 for both the variations but at my website the variation stock is zero and not updating with even the manual update.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have check it in inventory and the stock is showing the same as aliexpress but then i check the variation then the stock in the variation is zero 0. The stock of the product variation is NOT updating.

here is the link to the product at aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/UCA...t-Contouring-3D-Face-Shading/32806672998.html

as you can see that the stock is 730 for both the variations but at my website the variation stock is zero and not updating with even the manual update.
I recommend to contact our support regarding this issue.

support@alidropship.com

joski317

I am having this very same issue.
Products auto-updated to out of stock status when there's still stock available on aliexpress.com. Even on products without variations.

Christina

Administrator
I am having this very same issue.
Products auto-updated to out of stock status when there's still stock available on aliexpress.com. Even on products without variations.

Hello, joski317!

Please PM me your domain name, WP login details and the links to such products. I will check the issue. Thank you.

Alesc76

jehave the same problem ! The udpates are wrong.... The quantity is 0 but on aliexpress it's still on stock ! WHY ??

chris37

jehave the same problem ! The udpates are wrong.... The quantity is 0 but on aliexpress it's still on stock ! WHY ??

That is because something change in seller end.
Go to your product page and then to the supplier tab, hit the reset product button...
This 99% is gonna fix your issue, if is not try to re import this product.

Alesc76

That is because something change in seller end.
Go to your product page and then to the supplier tab, hit the reset product button...
This 99% is gonna fix your issue, if is not try to re import this product.
Hi , how to reset ? You mean update ?