Products shows 'OUT OF STOCK' every where, front end to back end

cgsouq

Dear,

Product shows OUT OF STOCK every where, front end to back end, kindly check the attached images, please give me the solution

Thanks

Regards

Attachments

• Product Backend.jpg
    Product Backend.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Products page.jpg
    Products page.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Single Products page.jpg
    Single Products page.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 12

Direct Webstore

Have you checked on the Aliexpress sellers page to see if the products are out of stock there too? If they are .. then they ARE out of stock. Which is hard to believe, but who knows until you check?

cgsouq

Bro if you see my product backend jpg you can see quantity under each out of stock products, its mean they have the stock but the plugin is showing out of stock, and secondly i have check on aliexpress also they have stock.

cgsouq

ooh yeah now i did the manual product update now its showing 'in stock' :D
BUT.... i have so many products in my store its will be pain in ass if i update each and every product manual update, is there any other easy and quick way to do it? by the way many thanks for the advice :)

why plugin is not updating automatically?

Direct Webstore

ooh yeah now i did the manual product update now its showing 'in stock' :D
BUT.... i have so many products in my store its will be pain in ass if i update each and every product manual update, is there any other easy and quick way to do it? by the way many thanks for the advice

It may be just a one off glitch. I've never heard of it before. You'll just have to wait and check it again tomorrow.

Is the plugin up to date as well?

cgsouq

I use Woo and it's been ages since I used the Original, but it should be in Alidropship>Update or Alidropship>Settings>update or Alidropship>Aliexpress>Update .... it's somewhere in there.

Amazing!!! thank you so much for the help, i found it... am using woo version and it was there ----> Alidropship>Aliexpress>Update

Direct Webstore

This is the Original plugin section of the forum, that's why I presumed it was the Original ..
Yes i bought directly from plugin owner
No. I mean this is the forum section for the original Alidropship plugin. You use the Alidropship for Woocommerce plugin. It has it's own section for problems ... https://forum.alidropship.com/forums/alidropship-plugin-for-woocommerce.19/

woo.jpg

So for future problems, it would be better to post them there.

;)

Last edited: