Products Reverting to Draft

Hockeysmile

Hello,

I am having a problem with a few of my products - They keep 'un-publishing' and reverting to drafts. There is plenty of stock, so I'm not sure if I'm missing some information or there is a conflict.

I realize this may not be a problem associated with the plugin, but I wanted to explore all possible avenues.

I did do a quick Google search and came up empty.

Any possible suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Christina

Administrator
Hello,

I am having a problem with a few of my products - They keep 'un-publishing' and reverting to drafts. There is plenty of stock, so I'm not sure if I'm missing some information or there is a conflict.

I realize this may not be a problem associated with the plugin, but I wanted to explore all possible avenues.

I did do a quick Google search and came up empty.

Any possible suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello, Hockeysmile!

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name, WP admin area access and the examples of the products to figure the issue out? Thank you.

Mar

Click View on AliExpress on any product in the draft folder and see its status in AliExpress. You may see a plenty of stocks in the list but in AliExpress you will see "Sorry, this item is no longer available!" and that's the reason why the product is sent to the draft folder.

Last edited: