Products Published when Unavailable at Aliexpress, Product Update not working

I am currently running the newest version of wordpress and alidropship. Product update is not working probably, I am suspecting there is a bug. When product update is 100% completed,I run a manual test to see if these products are really available. Yes, it takes a lot of time. I have 300 products + and around 10 of them are unavailable at aliexpress but still showing as published at my store after update. Can an admin look into this?

Are your settings at Woocommerce>Settings>Products>Inventory like this ... ?

Check attach photo for my current settings. I disabled the function "Hide out of stock items from the catalog" because some products are baby products, the sizes are in months. It doesn't make any sense if I remove some of the sizes from display even though it is out of stock. eg. Size 0-3 months, 4-6months,7-9months. If 4-6 months is out of stock and I hide it from displaying, it will be very confusing for my customers. Anyways, why do you bring up this inventory settings, you believe it has something to do with product updates?

Attachments

• inventory screen capture.JPG
    inventory screen capture.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 15

Direct Webstore

Basic troubleshooting. I'm ticking off one possibility. That's all. After you have eliminated all possible causes, what's left is the culprit. (Sherlock Holmes) ;) Those settings seem OK.

For more info, your setup would need to be looked at. Try giving WP Admin access (user,password, URL) to support@alidropship.com ... unless one of them stumbles along here. Which isn't guaranteed.

:)