Products Prices Keeps Changing and Differs from the Price Listed on Social Media

Sanwal

Hi,

I am facing this issue with product pricing that they are being changed I don't know how. When ever I import a product after cleaning and publishing it I choose one Item from 5 products to be listed on social media and I use the most highest struck out price from the product's variation displayed on my site to be listed on social media but after some days or a week when i recheck the listing on social media and compare its price with the current price on website they always differ from each other thus it makes difficult for me to explain this to customers if someone quires for it or else left with an impression of unprofessionalism. I am using pricing formulas to setup prices. Please provide a solution if there is any. Thank you.

for reference:
https://sg.carousell.com/p/chic-des...588212&t-referrer_request_id=dn9mmc6qTIN5m3qf

Attachments

• 123456.png
    123456.png
    478.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Mar

I am using pricing formulas to setup prices. Please provide a solution if there is any.
I am afraid there is no solution. Product price updates in your site don't synchronize with product price posted in social media.
difficult for me to explain this to customers if someone quires for it or else left with a gesture of unprofessional.
Product price change and it is not unprofessional if you say that price was updated.

Sanwal

I am afraid there is no solution. Product price updates in your site don't synchronize with product price posted in social media.

Product price change and it is not unprofessional if you say that price was updated.
I do agree with you. What's bothering me here is not the change in discounted price but why the original price is being changed that is highlighted in the picture? Thank you.

Mar

I do agree with you. What's bothering me here is not the change in discounted price but why the original price is being changed that is highlighted in the picture? Thank you.
There should be a setting somewhere in the original plugin. I am not familiar with since I am using the woo version.