"Products" page not found

Olga

Hi, I want to add my blog to menu bar.
I have gone to Appearance, Menus, and add my pages to the menu I have created. But there is not a page called "products" which what comes in the menu bar by default in my page with the plugin. So how can i add and change those pages please

thanks

Olga

thanks Victoria
e
Could you pleases help with my question about not being able to add html from sendinblue or getresponse to "subscription" please. When copying html i get a message

Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).
can you please advise what to do please .
can you please help as is just my last step to start promoting my page
thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
thanks Victoria
e
Could you pleases help with my question about not being able to add html from sendinblue or getresponse to "subscription" please. When copying html i get a message

Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).
can you please advise what to do please .
can you please help as is just my last step to start promoting my page
thanks
Hello, I'm not sure that sendinblue has a subscription templates. As for getresponse - we have clients who added their code on a site - it works fine. You need to remove code that you have by default and insert the new one. Do you have this issue with both services?