Products not updated / Removed

Adil Habib

Hello,
I'm having BIG problems with products which are removed by the seller but not updated/Removed in my store. this is the third order i had to refund due to its removed.

this is what comes up on the product page.

"Sorry, this page is unavailable, but check out our other pages that are just as great."

After running the update few times manually the products are still not removed. i have to manually remove the products from the store.

I need a way around to fix this i can't manually check every product if its still selling by the seller.

Best Regards,

iremRemoved.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,
I'm having BIG problems with products which are removed by the seller but not updated/Removed in my store. this is the third order i had to refund due to its removed.

this is what comes up on the product page.

"Sorry, this page is unavailable, but check out our other pages that are just as great."

After running the update few times manually the products are still not removed. i have to manually remove the products from the store.

I need a way around to fix this i can't manually check every product if its still selling by the seller.

Best Regards,

View attachment 4338
Hello, we need a product link to this product in your store, your domain name and WP login credentials - we will check the issue.

Are you sure that product was updated regularly?

Adil Habib

I removed the product from the store.. this happened yesterday and today. this is the Product link which was removed

Yes updated it manually, its also set as automatically update daily