Productpage with new dropdown

wnbe

Hello,
I need on every product which I offer a further dropdown over or under the variations. The customer should choose one of different countries on the dropdown. I want to apply the countries in the dropdown manually. I need to see what the customer choosed in the order.
The background is that for every order a tree should be plant and the customer can choose in which country.

How is this possible?

chris37

Hello,
I need on every product which I offer a further dropdown over or under the variations. The customer should choose one of different countries on the dropdown. I want to apply the countries in the dropdown manually. I need to see what the customer choosed in the order.
The background is that for every order a tree should be plant and the customer can choose in which country.

How is this possible?

If you want to add variation is gonna broke the connection with aliexpress.
Let it how it is.

wnbe

Another request that don't make sense and weird.
This doesn't make sense? I had contact to the customer service of the wholesaler who told me about about half of orders are with gravings...

Attachments

• DSC_0217.jpg
    DSC_0217.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 5

Mar

This doesn't make sense? I had contact to the customer service of the wholesaler who told me about about half of orders are with gravings...
If it is offered by the seller, why not simply offer the engraving to the customers? The request will be included in during the order, you don't need to request any field here.

chris37

I unbelievable how people make the thinks difficult for them self .... I don't like to use this But use COMMON SENSE.

1) write in the description you offer this graving. And ask them to field the note box in the checkout .

2)then you infor your supplier about this note