Product variations not showing

Hi,

Theme: Da Vinci 2.0 Woo

Made a Direct Import from AliExpress without any errors. However, variations of the product Colour & Size did not display. I have attached pictures for your reference. Please help me to understand where I got it wrong? and how to correct it. Thanks.

Attachments

• import sample product.png
    import sample product.png
    487.4 KB · Views: 22
  • my site do not show variations.png
    my site do not show variations.png
    524.9 KB · Views: 19
  • variations in WooCommerce.png
    variations in WooCommerce.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Product images settings.png
    Product images settings.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 17

chris37

Try to disable lazy load and any cache plugin and Try again, if this not fix your issue ,deactivate all plugin and Try again, if this fix your issue reactivate one by one for you to find the problematic one,
If this not work then support team is the only one can help you.

Lazy load: Non-existent using Da Vinci 2.0 Woo nor any lazy load plugin
Cache plugin: Disabled
WP Plugins: Da Vinci 2.0 Woo plugins & 6 AliDropship addon plugs bought. No compatibility issue i supposed.

Tested. Not successful. The variations are not able to load still. This is getting on my nerves with all this troubleshooting. Lots of time wasted.....

the_lyall

You have "any colour" selected for all the variations. If you want them to be shown you need to specify a colour for each.

If you also want the size to show, then you need to have a variation with each size and colour combination. If all sizes are the same price, then you can leave that as "any size" next to each selected colour.

At the moment the site isn't showing anything because you've got loads of variations all saying the same thing, which means you have one variation which is "all colours/all sizes" so it's no longer variable.

If you're not sure which colour should be in which variation (to match AliExpress) you can delete the product (completely - from trash too) and re-import it.

Last edited:
You have "any colour" selected for all the variations. If you want them to be shown you need to specify a colour for each.

If you also want the size to show, then you need to have a variation with each size and colour combination. If all sizes are the same price, then you can leave that as "any size" next to each selected colour.

At the moment the site isn't showing anything because you've got loads of variations all saying the same thing, which means you have one variation which is "all colours/all sizes" so it's no longer variable.

If you're not sure which colour should be in which variation (to match AliExpress) you can delete the product (completely - from trash too) and re-import it.

This are not supposed to be automated when importing from AliExpress? I would still need to perform this exercise? Seriously? Delete product & empty trash. reimport. Still the same.

the_lyall

This are not supposed to be automated when importing from AliExpress? I would still need to perform this exercise? Seriously? Delete product & empty trash. reimport. Still the same.
No it should be automatic unless something is being removed during import or a setting is wrong in WooCommerce.

This is getting on my nerves with all this troubleshooting. Lots of time wasted.....

Two things:
  1. Trouble shooting is usually the only way to resolve most issues (not all, but most). It's not a waste of time, it's a necessary process.
  2. If you don't like troubleshooting then you shouldn't have a website. You'll be doing it a lot so might as well get used to it. Every website is different and as a result things can happen and you will need to figure out why.
One more thing, if you want to get shitty or complain about the plugin then do it to support. No point in complaining to us we just use the plugin. Write to support@alidropship.com and explain that the variations aren't importing correctly (send them the screenshot showing the "all colours" part) and they should be able to help you. I have to go to work now.

chris37

Now I sow it by defaul your variation setting is not set up automatic ... I dont know why! But this are imported and set up by alidropship extension..
Try to reinstall the extension ,permanent delete the product and reimport it for you test if is working.