Product Variation Drop Down

Skipsmith521

After installing alidropship woo, on my product page the product variations are now little images.

How do you get the product variations to be a dropdown menu like it was before installing the plugin?

I read somewhere on this forum you can change this in the attributes, but I did not see how to change it back to dropdown menu.

I would prefer this plugin not change the product page of my website.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
After installing alidropship woo, on my product page the product variations are now little images.

How do you get the product variations to be a dropdown menu like it was before installing the plugin?

I read somewhere on this forum you can change this in the attributes, but I did not see how to change it back to dropdown menu.

You can do this here:

upload_2017-11-30_10-54-38.png

Skipsmith521

I have products that were setup previously to using alidropship woo and those products don't show that option on the screenshot that was provided.

Is there an option to turn that option off so all products in my cart use the drop down option? I have products that can have different types of variations and each can have 10 or more.

Not sure why the plugin would alter how a customer selects the variation options on my product page.

Please help...really want to use this plugin for importing and auto product fulfillment.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have products that were setup previously to using alidropship woo and those products don't show that option on the screenshot that was provided.

Is there an option to turn that option off so all products in my cart use the drop down option? I have products that can have different types of variations and each can have 10 or more.

Not sure why the plugin would alter how a customer selects the variation options on my product page.

Please help...really want to use this plugin for importing and auto product fulfillment.
You need to reimport products that were imported before Aliropship Woo plugin was installed or change a supplier link. Then you will get this option.

DieselC

I just wrote a post about the same thing. It is happening to me sitewide with my products imported with ALI Woo. Only if I disactivate Ali Woo do I get the dropdown back. I also don't even have the option for dropdowns.Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 10.52.15 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 10.53.02 AM.jpg