Product Updates stopped to work after upgrading the plugin(Woo version)

Gogo

Hi,

Product upodates (Aliexpress->Updates) stopped to work after i upgraded the plugin to 1.2.9. It just "loads" the first product forever. If i go away, return and then press Continue it does the same with the second product.

I have an identical site running on this host with the 1.2.7 version of the plugin and it is working without any problems.

knob

i get mixed results. my last update attempt went to 100% but it says its still running and there are a handful of random products saying they are still processing.

check your hosting account memory usage when updates is running. it maybe running over the limit. my memory has been as much as 400mb+ when product updates is running. i have 1GB allocated for use.

could also check the "max_execution_time" php setting for script execution time. ive got mine set to an hour now to give it enough time. i dont really want to leave it that high though.

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

Product upodates (Aliexpress->Updates) stopped to work after i upgraded the plugin to 1.2.9. It just "loads" the first product forever. If i go away, return and then press Continue it does the same with the second product.

I have an identical site running on this host with the 1.2.7 version of the plugin and it is working without any problems.
Hi,

I have the same issue too, it happens with products that have many variations, example:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sof...ne-Phone-Case-for-Samsung-S6/32868238511.html
i get mixed results. my last update attempt went to 100% but it says its still running and there are a handful of random products saying they are still processing.

check your hosting account memory usage when updates is running. it maybe running over the limit. my memory has been as much as 400mb+ when product updates is running. i have 1GB allocated for use.

could also check the "max_execution_time" php setting for script execution time. ive got mine set to an hour now to give it enough time. i dont really want to leave it that high though.

Dear clients!

Your current server hasn't enough capacity to manage the processes the plugin creates.
Please upgrade your hosting plan or consider our hosting solutions.

Gogo

Hi Christina,

i have a VPS with 16GB of dedicated RAM, SSD disk and 4 CPU cores.
And the new version of the plugin does not even process 1 product. I dont think any upgrade will solve this...

Im i missing something?

Christina

Administrator
Hi Christina,

i have a VPS with 16GB of dedicated RAM, SSD disk and 4 CPU cores.
And the new version of the plugin does not even process 1 product. I dont think any upgrade will solve this...

Im i missing something?

Then please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Because Update works properly on my end. Thank you!

Gogo

Ok, for others to know. Make sure that while running the updates you do so with Chrome browser and Alidropship Chrome Extension installed and connected with the site.