Product Update

Adil Habib

Hello,
The manual update process is very slow it does 1/2 items in 1 minute and gets very slow after 20% i only have around 50 products. and automatic update does not look like its working as few products went out of stock and it did not update on the website for couple days as it was set to update one daily.

Please let me know how i can fix this or is there a way to run the update manually which does not take a long time.

Best Regards,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,
The manual update process is very slow it does 1/2 items in 1 minute and gets very slow after 20% i only have around 50 products. and automatic update does not look like its working as few products went out of stock and it did not update on the website for couple days as it was set to update one daily.

Please let me know how i can fix this or is there a way to run the update manually which does not take a long time.

Best Regards,

Hello, it takes approximately 20 seconds to update 1 product. This time could be more if you have more than 500 products in your store or if you have some issues with Hosting or less.