product update problem

Alesc76

Ahah nooo it donsen't work. When i do that, yhe update dosen't work... :(. A lot of my stock are 0 but on aliexpress it's not

daniel-97

Ahah nooo it donsen't work. When i do that, yhe update dosen't work... :(. A lot of my stock are 0 but on aliexpress it's not
Try setting the time to Once every 12 hours, and hit “Update products”. Wait till it finished and check the products.

If it’s not working, there’s something wrong, I suggest you email support or Inbox the admins here

chris37

Try setting the time to Once every 12 hours, and hit “Update products”. Wait till it finished and check the products.

If it’s not working, there’s something wrong, I suggest you email support or Inbox the admins here

@daniel-97 I gave him the answer in a different thread made by the same guy today ..

Was just need to reset the product from the supplier tab. He already answer me,
his proplem is fix now after that.

But I didn't know he make multiple thread about this issue.

Below in the last post is the answer of him!

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/products-went-out-of-stock.5982/#post-75714

Mar

Where did you see this 0 stock, is it in the product page, or in the front page of the product? Please include a screenshot.