Product share buttons position problems

gvidass

Is this normal? Before updating my theme share buttons were positioned nicely, not it looks a little bit messy. is this supposed to be like that or not? And even after i disable share buttons in customization settings they are still showing up.

Attachments

• share.jpg
    share.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 15
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Is this normal? Before updating my theme share buttons were positioned nicely, not it looks a little bit messy. is this supposed to be like that or not? And even after i disable share buttons in customization settings they are still showing up.
Please purge your cache. If the issue persists, please send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be wrong.

Paola75

I have the same problem @Ekaterina Sayapina , also after the last update of the alidropship plugin I do not understand why after I have updated the reviews of the buyers if I share the link of any product on facebook, in the preview of the product description is displayed the text of a customer review and not the product description as it was before doing this update?Catturapost.JPG

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have the same problem @Ekaterina Sayapina , also after the last update of the alidropship plugin I do not understand why after I have updated the reviews of the buyers if I share the link of any product on facebook, in the preview of the product description is displayed the text of a customer review and not the product description as it was before doing this update?View attachment 3805
Paola, we are already aware of the issue, it will be fixed shortly. Thank you for understanding.

Paola75

Paola, we are already aware of the issue, it will be fixed shortly. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks @Ekaterina Sayapina , I also have problems with browsing the options menu of each product, to perform the configurations, if I click on attributes or other does not appear the required section and remains fixed to the general section, I attach the screenshotProduct options menu.JPG to make you understand better.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks @Ekaterina Sayapina , I also have problems with browsing the options menu of each product, to perform the configurations, if I click on attributes or other does not appear the required section and remains fixed to the general section, I attach the screenshotView attachment 3809 to make you understand better.
I need to have a closer look at your admin panel. Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details?

Paola75

I need to have a closer look at your admin panel. Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details?
Hello @Ekaterina Sayapina , I just updated the plugin to the new version, but the problems remained, also the image editor do not change the changes!!!, I was wondering if you tried to see inside my wp admin control panel, thank'sNot save the changes.JPG

Last edited: