Product Sale Price not getting import after the new update of the chrome extension !!!!!!

AaronZhong

Hi,

Only the Regular price is getting import into the site after the update, anyone having the same issue ??? please help !!
And if this issue get fix, how do I update those products without a sales price back faster as we just imported 700 new products.
We never turn on the product update. If we turn on the product update, I think all my old products price will change as well which we don't want this to happen.

How do I only update those products that were just imported today without sale price ?

Georgy

Hi,

Only the Regular price is getting import into the site after the update, anyone having the same issue ??? please help !!
And if this issue get fix, how do I update those products without a sales price back faster as we just imported 700 new products.
We never turn on the product update. If we turn on the product update, I think all my old products price will change as well which we don't want this to happen.

How do I only update those products that were just imported today without sale price ?
And the link is changed to russia as well !!
I feel sorry for you, I have the same problem. It's all broken at the moment.
We are working on that issue. Hope, today we will release next version to fix supplier URL bug

AaronZhong

Hi Georgy

I noticed there is another issue is that the importing stop working sometimes, and I have to clear all cookie and cache, then it start importing for one product, but for next product the importing is stop working.

vcaceres70

Hello @Georgy

Like @AaronZhong reported, we have a price issue affecting our sales prices. Only the regular price is coming with the product updates but the sales price (the real one) is coming in 0 (0%). I know you are working hard fixing all the recent issues and I appreciate your efforts, I think you almost have everything fixed. I'm sending a couple of image showing the issue. Please let us know when you have been a chance to verify it. Those prices have to be fixed for all the variations on each product, I guess. Thanks!

example2.png

example1.png

Georgy

Hi, the price issue still not fix, it only imports the regular price non the sales price like befoe
Hello @Georgy

Like @AaronZhong reported, we have a price issue affecting our sales prices. Only the regular price is coming with the product updates but the sales price (the real one) is coming in 0 (0%). I know you are working hard fixing all the recent issues and I appreciate your efforts, I think you almost have everything fixed. I'm sending a couple of image showing the issue. Please let us know when you have been a chance to verify it. Those prices have to be fixed for all the variations on each product, I guess. Thanks!

View attachment 16126

View attachment 16127
Hi there! Price issue will be fixed today

Georgy

Hi Georgy

I noticed there is another issue is that the importing stop working sometimes, and I have to clear all cookie and cache, then it start importing for one product, but for next product the importing is stop working.
are you trying to bulk import?

Georgy