Product reviews import functionnality

cooljojo

Hello,

I was using another Aliexpress Droshipping for Woocommerce, but I had the bad surprise to see that the product reviews import doesn't work.
I intend to give a try with your plugin Alidropship for woocommerce, but only if this function works well.

Can someone confirm to me that the product reviews import works fine, please ?

Thank you =) !

chris37

Hello,

I was using another Aliexpress Droshipping for Woocommerce, but I had the bad surprise to see that the product reviews import doesn't work.
I intend to give a try with your plugin Alidropship for woocommerce, but only if this function works well.

Can someone confirm to me that the product reviews import works fine, please ?

Thank you =) !

Is working perfect.

BaB

If it's just a review then this plugin WooCommerce Photo Reviews Premium can do it without any problems.

cooljojo

Thank you for your message BaB. And thanks for the precision, chris37.

Exactly. The most important for me is the product reviews importation and eventually the ability to edit some information (the username of the person who did reviews, the language etc.). I noticed this can have a major impact in the decision process of a visitor.

chris37

Thank you for your message BaB. And thanks for the precision, chris37.

Exactly. The most important for me is the product reviews importation and eventually the ability to edit some information (the username of the person who did reviews, the language etc.). I noticed this can have a major impact in the decision process of a visitor.
You can do both with alidropship plugin

BaB

I know what he meant. This plugin can import an unlimited number of reviews from Aliexpress. Go to the plugin page and read all the features.

chris37

I know what he meant. This plugin can import an unlimited number of reviews from Aliexpress. Go to the plugin page and read all the features.
I have see it .. is not a good choise for me.

Why I will give $32 to buy this limited plugin ? When I can buy alidropship plugin for $54 when they have offer also, with 2 free add-on, is not make sense...

(I mean the fuctionality of woo alidropship is far higher the then one you suggesting)

But this is just my opinion... ;) you can have your.

Have a great day.

BaB

If you read my post carefully, you will see that I said that if his only problem is import review, this plugin can solve it. In addition, switching from one dropshipping plugin to another can be a big deal, especially if you have a large number of products in your store. I never said that this was a better solution, I simply offered information.
Have a great day to.

chris37

If you read my post carefully, you will see that I said that if his only problem is import review, this plugin can solve it. In addition, switching from one dropshipping plugin to another can be a big deal, especially if you have a large number of products in your store. I never said that this was a better solution, I simply offered information.
Have a great day to.
Good point :cool: