Product reviews import: Fatal error: Call to a member function get_review_count() on array in /home3

Milos

Tried to import reviews for 1 single product containing 20 reviews with 5 stars only and got this error:

Product reviews import: Fatal error: Call to a member function get_review_count() on array in /
/home3/XXXXX/XXXXX/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product-reviews.php on line 32

The whole product page is completely screwed up

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-24_13-26-41.png
    upload_2017-2-24_13-26-41.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

klcheww

Me too having the same problem.
Using Alidropship, with Da Vinci theme.
WooCommerce at latest version.
Based on my findings, it seems the issues relates the Da Vinci themes itself.

Tested on Michaelangelo or Rembrandt themes, can view review comments without any issues. But Add-to-cart button went missing. *gosh!

klcheww

Are you suggesting we should disable Woocommerce and its components, if we would want to use alidropship plugin?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Are you suggesting we should disable Woocommerce and its components, if we would want to use alidropship plugin?
There are 2 plugins: AliDropship plugin which you need to use with one of our built-in themes and it is not compatible with WooCommerce.
And AliDropship Woo plugin which needs to be used with WooCommerce and one of Woo themes.

klcheww

Hi Victoria,

Thanks for the info.
I have disabled woocommerce plugin, and together with Alidropship plugin and Da Vinci themes, it's working fine.

However, some comments in the product page seem not translate probably. I wonder if I can install wordpress plugin to counter this issue? And/or install a Multilanguage plugin for respective country/region.

What will be your advise in this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-18-10-50-32.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-18-10-50-32.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 5

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria,

Thanks for the info.
I have disabled woocommerce plugin, and together with Alidropship plugin and Da Vinci themes, it's working fine.

However, some comments in the product page seem not translate probably. I wonder if I can install wordpress plugin to counter this issue? And/or install a Multilanguage plugin for respective country/region.

What will be your advise in this?
We recommend to edit such reviews. Sometimes there are words that couldn't be translated.

klcheww

Hi Victoria,

Can the current Alidropship original plugin, able to support wordpress plugin? (E.g.: membership subscription, or user/customer registration/login)