Product reset not working

erhiem

i am trying to reset products that have update issues like attribute change/variation changed. Nothing is happening ( products are not resetting) upon clicking reset.
PS.
1. i have no chrome extension in my browser other than alidropship.
2. i tried it while i was not logged in into aliexpress
3. i have tried it when i was logged in into aliexpress

Georgy

i am trying to reset products that have update issues like attribute change/variation changed. Nothing is happening ( products are not resetting) upon clicking reset.
PS.
1. i have no chrome extension in my browser other than alidropship.
2. i tried it while i was not logged in into aliexpress
3. i have tried it when i was logged in into aliexpress
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Please resend your request with WP access details to our support team - support@alidropship.com. Best regards, George

hos10

hi
im having similar problems. i tried to import an item which is in stock but when i try to change the update option, it won't allow me. also, the sellers info are blank, when i try to reset, it just gives me a circling status. i tried to copy the link to the item, same thing. here is the screen shot.
this happened to a regular import using the aliexpress website (using the chrome extension) and to a product import plugin (paid)
thanksreset product not working.JPG

Attachments

• update not working.JPG
    update not working.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 6
  • update not working2.JPG
    update not working2.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 4

chris37

hi
im having similar problems. i tried to import an item which is in stock but when i try to change the update option, it won't allow me. also, the sellers info are blank, when i try to reset, it just gives me a circling status. i tried to copy the link to the item, same thing. here is the screen shot.
this happened to a regular import using the aliexpress website (using the chrome extension) and to a product import plugin (paid)
thanksView attachment 14415
Make sure alidropship chrome extension is authorised with your site,

Try also to clean cache and try again

hos10

Make sure alidropship chrome extension is authorised with your site,

Try also to clean cache and try again

hi chris
i did what you mentioned, i also uninstalled and installed the alidropship extension in chrome, tried the clean cach, closed and re-open chrome--same thing.
i tried uninstall, reinstall chrome and re-install the xtension, same thing happens --- it would import the product, but when i try to edit or publish it (tried both ways) -- same thing happens -- the suppliers info is blank and cant edit the "update" tab.

i thought, maybe i'll try adding the suppliers info manually and save it but it goes blank when i hit save changes.

do you have anymore suggestions?

thanks

hos10

hos10

another thing, i tried to edit the title of a published product from last year, title was updated but the gallery went blank. the website now shows broken images - so i set the status of the product to private.

hoping to hear from you soon--thanks

hos10

chris37

another thing, i tried to edit the title of a published product from last year, title was updated but the gallery went blank. the website now shows broken images - so i set the status of the product to private.

hoping to hear from you soon--thanks

hos10
Do you have any CDN enable?