Product Prices are different on different pages :(

uniquegoods

Hi,
Hope you guys are well. I have noticed today that the main page of my store shows different prices for some products and which you click on particular product for details, it shows different prices there. Not sure why this is happening but its certainly a worrying factor for me. Please advice.
loads of products has the same problem.
The dashboard says that my aliplugin is up to date and the version showing is Current Version: 0.9.19.1
a quick response will be appreciated.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
Hope you guys are well. I have noticed today that the main page of my store shows different prices for some products and which you click on particular product for details, it shows different prices there. Not sure why this is happening but its certainly a worrying factor for me. Please advice.
loads of products has the same problem.
The dashboard says that my aliplugin is up to date and the version showing is Current Version: 0.9.19.1
a quick response will be appreciated.
Hello, please update your plugin to the latest version. It is 0.9.20.1: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

sunshine

yes i also faced same issue - i am also on older version.
one product showed outof stock on page but in price on my import list ( product age) :(

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
thanks for the reply. which plugin to download as there are two options there
IonCube Loader version
IonCube Loader version (php 7.1+)

one more thing is why the dashboard in admin section says that my alidropship plugin is up to date, yet shows the older version

It depends on version PHP that you have on your Hosting.

IonCube Loader version - this is for PHP 7.0 and older
IonCube Loader version (php 7.1+) - if you have PHP 7.1 enabled on your Hosting