Product price updating is not working

Silvia

All product in my shop are set up on "automatic update", but still not all products are updated so I have to run the automatic update on a daily basis: settings - updates - auto updating --- manual updating.

So, I did that yesterday too.

Then, today, someone bought the product with the price that wasn't updated - the price in my shop was the same as in AliExpress. I sold the product for the same price as in AliExpress. And, of course I lose on PayPal transaction.

I've checked few products, randomly and 2 of them wasn't updated too.

Really don't know what to do now.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
All product in my shop are set up on "automatic update", but still not all products are updated so I have to run the automatic update on a daily basis: settings - updates - auto updating --- manual updating.

So, I did that yesterday too.

Then, today, someone bought the product with the price that wasn't updated - the price in my shop was the same as in AliExpress. I sold the product for the same price as in AliExpress. And, of course I lose on PayPal transaction.

I've checked few products, randomly and 2 of them wasn't updated too.

Really don't know what to do now.
Please use a manual update - to be sure that everything is updated.
If you deleted some variations - this product will not be updated at all.

Silvia

That's what I'm talking about: both options not working! Automatic and manual.

I wrote: automatic is not working since I'm using the plugin. Now the Manual update is not working too.

I didn't delete any product options. Didn't delete any other info provided through the plugin.

Silvia

Remember when I wrote about one character in single_post.php that caused wrong link?
For a months you stated that everything is OK, that I should update the plugin... and finally 3 moths later you found it that I was right.

I'm not an average plugin user. Please, keep that in mind.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Remember when I wrote about one character in single_post.php that caused wrong link?
For a months you stated that everything is OK, that I should update the plugin... and finally 3 moths later you found it that I was right.

I'm not an average plugin user. Please, keep that in mind.
We use manual update on our stores as well and it works properly. We will check it more thoroughly and if there is some issue we will fix it immediately.