Product price gone after supplier updates their product

cleve

Hello, I’m using original alidropship plugin
Some of my product changes to only show sale price after the supplier reduce their price in aliexpress.com. The sales percentage badge disappear. Now my product not displaying “sale” anymore as it should be like in aliexpress.com. I already update the product but no changes.
Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• FD123976-E5A7-4E7C-99BA-F51768AF6DBB.png
    FD123976-E5A7-4E7C-99BA-F51768AF6DBB.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I’m using original alidropship plugin
Some of my product changes to only show sale price after the supplier reduce their price in aliexpress.com. The sales percentage badge disappear. Now my product not displaying “sale” anymore as it should be like in aliexpress.com. I already update the product but no changes.
Screenshot attached.

What pricing formula do you use? what is the product price on AliExpress?

cleve

Ok, please find attached of the problem, I also attached my formula. The product in my website not automatically updated and the sales badge also disappear. Product price change to "0" and leave the "sale price" only after the source product on aliexpress.com updated (supplier reduce the price)
Thanks for the help, hope can fix this issue.

Note: I have activated auto update from the beginning !

Attachments

• Pricing formula.jpg
    Pricing formula.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Produk General.jpg
    Produk General.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Product Supplier.jpg
    Product Supplier.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Product Frontend.jpg
    Product Frontend.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Product aliexpress.jpg
    Product aliexpress.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 14

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Ok, please find attached of the problem, I also attached my formula. The product in my website not automatically updated and the sales badge also disappear. Product price change to "0" and leave the "sale price" only after the source product on aliexpress.com updated (supplier reduce the price)
Thanks for the help, hope can fix this issue.

Note: I have activated auto update from the beginning !

Your regular price and sale price have the same pricing formula right now. It is $5<cost<#30 * 1.7 - so you have the same figure $39.02 for both fields. That's why your product doesn't have a sale badge. If you want it back you can:

1. Change pricing formula
2. Set regular price manually.

cleve

Your regular price and sale price have the same pricing formula right now. It is $5<cost<#30 * 1.7 - so you have the same figure $39.02 for both fields. That's why your product doesn't have a sale badge. If you want it back you can:

1. Change pricing formula
2. Set regular price manually.
Can you give me formula recommendation sample for this price ? And let me figure it out.... thanks

cleve

So it seems that I have to narrow down the formula range interval....... it will create more formula range... right ??

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
So it seems that I have to narrow down the formula range interval....... it will create more formula range... right ??

It depends on what you want to see. I think it's ok if you won't have discount for some products, because your pricing formula doesn't cover all possible intervals.

cleve

Yes, I just want to put "sales" to attract most of the buyers....., thanks for the explanations.

kefaae

its happened to me before when I had used the mail services or popup subscribed thing or I add code!

kefaae

MailChimp and if I add code in the CUSTOMAZATION
as I remember the code it was for subscribe fourm or offers!.
The price disappear too when I used translater plugin for my website!