Product poster - by category

I know for some users this might not be needed, but .. I run a small outdoors-Webstore, based on dropshipping ...
For the Social media Channels product posters, id love to see the opportunity to Segregate texting options based on product categories ( or sub categories) ... While it might create extra work for most users, i think it would greatly improve the " human touch" likeness that would also help us market to the orrect niches..

Im imagining posters for ( as an example )
Instagram product poster:
Category - (oudtdoors/trekking)shoes ..
IG text :{ xxx xxx | yyy yyy| zzz zzz }{111 111 |222 222 |333 333}
#outdoors #nature #trekking #shoesfortrekking

Category - Fishing
IG text :{ aaa aaa | bbb bbb | ccc ccc }{444 444 | 555 555 | 666 666}
#fishing #fisherman #flyfishing

... having the possibility to really tailor messages ( or the many alterntives thereof) to categories, would set SR a lightyear ahead of any other automation SoME plugins ... talk about super targeted SoMe marketing .....

Mar

I know for some users this might not be needed, but .. I run a small outdoors-Webstore, based on dropshipping ...
For the Social media Channels product posters, id love to see the opportunity to Segregate texting options based on product categories ( or sub categories) ... While it might create extra work for most users, i think it would greatly improve the " human touch" likeness that would also help us market to the orrect niches..

Im imagining posters for ( as an example )
Instagram product poster:
Category - (oudtdoors/trekking)shoes ..
IG text :{ xxx xxx | yyy yyy| zzz zzz }{111 111 |222 222 |333 333}
#outdoors #nature #trekking #shoesfortrekking

Category - Fishing
IG text :{ aaa aaa | bbb bbb | ccc ccc }{444 444 | 555 555 | 666 666}
#fishing #fisherman #flyfishing

... having the possibility to really tailor messages ( or the many alterntives thereof) to categories, would set SR a lightyear ahead of any other automation SoME plugins ... talk about super targeted SoMe marketing .....
Took me sometime to understand what is "texting", then I realize you mean the captions of the images posted by Social Rabbit. Yes, it is a good suggestion. It is also good to use the right term in the forum.

Took me sometime to understand what is "texting", then I realize you mean the captions of the images posted by Social Rabbit. Yes, it is a good suggestion. It is also good to use the right term in the forum.
YEah .. sorry about that .. this was ( and is ) written in something of a fever state .. NOt all words come too easily .. hehehehhe...

But yes - if Captions can be added per categroy, it would really step things up for Social Rabbit and its users...