Product pictures appear in desktop gallery but not on mobile devices

hades

Hi ,

1. For some of my product pages, pictures that I added only appears in the gallery on desktop and not on mobile. Happens for both android and iphone.

2. Also, when I share that particular product page on FB or Whatsapp, the image in the post/text is the original featured picture from the aliexpress supplier , even after I have changed the Featured Image on the product page.

I have cleared my cache (wp cache, browser cache, mobile phones' cache) but the problem still remain.
I am using Rembrant theme

Everyday, I am discovering new issues.

Anybody with any solutions?

hades

After some troubleshooting, I realised why this happens.

If you change supplier to a new supplier in the product page , eg, Supplier>>Reset>>insert url of new supplier >> update product,
Then you add new images in the gallery and featured image, the new images will only appear on desktop and not on mobile devices.
What you will see on the mobile phones are images from your old supplier.

Also, when you share the product page via Facebook or Whatsapp, the image of the feature product will be from the original supplier with all their logo/watermark etc... Your customers will know where you get your products

Alidropship team, can you look at this urgently as this is a serious bug.
It is also taking up a lot of my time as now I have to go through the product page whom I have changed suppliers.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

After some troubleshooting, I realised why this happens.

If you change supplier to a new supplier in the product page , eg, Supplier>>Reset>>insert url of new supplier >> update product,
Then you add new images in the gallery and featured image, the new images will only appear on desktop and not on mobile devices.
What you will see on the mobile phones are images from your old supplier.

Also, when you share the product page via Facebook or Whatsapp, the image of the feature product will be from the original supplier with all their logo/watermark etc... Your customers will know where you get your products

Alidropship team, can you look at this urgently as this is a serious bug.
It is also taking up a lot of my time as now I have to go through the product page whom I have changed suppliers.
Hello Hades!
I couldn't reproduce the bug on my test website (tried with a couple products). Please make sure you have the latest version of the plugin and the themes installed. If the issue persists, please send me a pm with your WP access details.
The share issue is caused by FB script that uses its own cache, I'm afraid, we can't influence it.

hades

Hello Hades!
I couldn't reproduce the bug on my test website (tried with a couple products). Please make sure you have the latest version of the plugin and the themes installed. If the issue persists, please send me a pm with your WP access details.
The share issue is caused by FB script that uses its own cache, I'm afraid, we can't influence it.

Hello Ekatarina,
I have PMed you.