Product options : Update product and Currency bug

JulienB

Hello,

In the product options/Update, the button update product is always reinitialized to OFF.
In the product options/General, the currency always comes back to Dollars even if I change it to EUR.

Do you guys have the same problem?

Thx

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

In the product options/Update, the button update product is always reinitialized to OFF.
In the product options/General, the currency always comes back to Dollars even if I change it to EUR.

Do you guys have the same problem?

Thx
Hello ,

1. it's always reinitialized to ON for new products. Sometimes it's OFF for old products , but I can't track for which reasons .... Could you?
2. Plugin imports products only in US$ and convert them in other currency later on front end.

JulienB

Hello ,

1. it's always reinitialized to ON for new products. Sometimes it's OFF for old products , but I can't track for which reasons .... Could you?
2. Plugin imports products only in US$ and convert them in other currency later on front end.

1. I don't understand what do you mean by "new product"? Sometimes the update product button is ON sometimes no. Even after being change to ON they come back to OFF. I don't know why.
2. Yes ok, but after being imported and after I change the currency, why they come back to $? is it because of the auto update?
Having the product in a certain currency in this menu only affect the display of the price currency and price amount?

Thx for your help

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
1. I don't understand what do you mean by "new product"? Sometimes the update product button is ON sometimes no. Even after being change to ON they come back to OFF. I don't know why.
2. Yes ok, but after being imported and after I change the currency, why they come back to $? is it because of the auto update?
Having the product in a certain currency in this menu only affect the display of the price currency and price amount?

Thx for your help
1. I mean Newly imported product. I've never experinced this issue as you : Even after being change to ON they come back to OFF.
Are you sure that you saved changes?

2. Can you send a product link as an example?

JulienB

1. Yes I do. It happened on many products.

2. You can check the back-end on this product for example ("Livre d'Or Shabby Chic Personnalisable"). You have my credentials on private message.
But actually, It happens on all my products. To be clear, on the front-end the currency is the correct one (the default one -> "EUR"), that is ok. But in the back-end, the currency on the product options/general changed from EUR to USD. So my question is, is it a problem if I leave USD instead of changing to EUR? What is the functional impact of having USD in this field whereas I'm selling product in EUR?

Thanks for your help.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
1. Yes I do. It happened on many products.

2. You can check the back-end on this product for example ("Livre d'Or Shabby Chic Personnalisable"). You have my credentials on private message.
But actually, It happens on all my products. To be clear, on the front-end the currency is the correct one (the default one -> "EUR"), that is ok. But in the back-end, the currency on the product options/general changed from EUR to USD. So my question is, is it a problem if I leave USD instead of changing to EUR? What is the functional impact of having USD in this field whereas I'm selling product in EUR?

Thanks for your help.
PM'd