Product Not Found!

Fuad Al Azad

For the last several days (around 10 days), I am getting this result 'Product not found!' whatever I search for. How to solve the problem? Plz guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    254.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    469.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    158.5 KB · Views: 4

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
For the last several days (around 10 days), I am getting this result 'Product not found!' whatever I search for. How to solve the problem?

Hi there!

Thank you for contacting us.

It seems that the AliDropship Google Chrome extension can't find any alternative products to those you've chosen.

For example, I can see alternatives for this random product here: www.aliexpress.com/item/10050018571418041631919328108.png

Please use the provided link and check if you are able to see the alternatives on your side.

Best regards,
Volodya

Fuad Al Azad

Well, I know when there is a similar product, it shows no product found. But the problem is, whatever I search, I am getting this msg 'No Product Found'. I have used your product, for example. I think the problem isn't is product availability, but somewhere else.
Plz help me to solve it.

Thanks for your kind reply.
Hopping to get another one soon.

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    253.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    278.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    392.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    466 KB · Views: 2

chris37

Well, I know when there is a similar product, it shows no product found. But the problem is, whatever I search, I am getting this msg 'No Product Found'. I have used your product, for example. I think the problem isn't is product availability, but somewhere else.
Plz help me to solve it.

Thanks for your kind reply.
Hopping to get another one soon.

What is your location?

chris37

1) Make sure you have the latest alidropship chrome extension.

2) even if you have the latest version, uninstall it and reinstall it and try again.

If this not fix your issue is definitely location issue between your country and aliexpress .

Fuad Al Azad

I believe is location issue ..

I don’t have this problem in my end with the product Volodya suggested.
Can you please, how to solve it? Is there any location setting where I have to rectify or else?
Furthermore, before my product prices would be shown in local currencies according to locations. But now, all are shown in USD.

I would be grateful for your suggestions.

Attachments

• USD.PNG
    USD.PNG
    777.4 KB · Views: 1

Fuad Al Azad

Alidropship team must fix this if is happened to more people .

If is only you then is something else wrong there.
Well, I am uninstalling my Google Chrome. Then, re-install, delete and re-add the alidropship extension and everything.
If the problem is solved, its fine. It is the last thing I can do.

If it is not solved, I will inform the team.
Thanks for your help.

chris37

Well, I am uninstalling my Google Chrome. Then, re-install, delete and re-add the alidropship extension and everything.
If the problem is solved, its fine. It is the last thing I can do.

If it is not solved, I will inform the team.
Thanks for your help.

You are welcome