Product not being updated (stock) - huge issue

Benoit

Hello AliDropship team,

I have a huge issue, Alidropship Woo is not updating my products - based on stock level. It shows that my products still have stock (1,600 units!), but the Aliexpress stores aren't there anymore.

As a consequence, the products are available to my customers, they placed an order and I am in trouble. I thought Alirdopship Woo could automatically hide products that was out of stock. Is it correct?

I am really looking forward to your answer... I am having painful ordering issues now.

Regards,

Ben

Attachments

• 2018-03-17.png
    2018-03-17.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 9

Benoit

Hello Alidropship team,

Actually I realized the "auto update" was not enabled - so it's my fault. Sorry about that.

Now, I can see some of the items going to "Draft" area in WooCommerce. However, it still shows some huge amount of stocks (cf. Picture attached). Do you know why? What should I do for having the stock level updated to their real level?

Ideally, I'd like to look at the stock level to know when to stop selling a product or not.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Ben

Attachments

• 2018-03-17 (2)_LI.jpg
    2018-03-17 (2)_LI.jpg
    837.6 KB · Views: 11

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Alidropship team,

Actually I realized the "auto update" was not enabled - so it's my fault. Sorry about that.

Now, I can see some of the items going to "Draft" area in WooCommerce. However, it still shows some huge amount of stocks (cf. Picture attached). Do you know why? What should I do for having the stock level updated to their real level?

Ideally, I'd like to look at the stock level to know when to stop selling a product or not.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Ben
Hello Ben, you need to set your update options as 'Send to Draft' (when product is no longer available on AliExpress or out of stock). You don't need to track your stock level by yourself.

Benoit

Hello @Victoria Kudryashova ,

Thank very much for your prompt reply. As I wrote, in my previous message, it was not set up properly.

However, even though the products go to Draft, it still shows some large amount of stocks available. Is there a way that I can see the "real" stock level? Please see the picture attached.

I'd like to hide the products that are close to be out of stock.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Ben

Attachments

• 2018-03-17 (2)_LI.jpg
    2018-03-17 (2)_LI.jpg
    837.6 KB · Views: 3

Benoit

Hi @Victoria Kudryashova ,

I just updated to the latest Alidropship Woo version:

AliDropship Woo is a WordPress plugin created for import AliExpress product to Woo Shop
Version 0.8.3.1

But nothing has changed. I still can't import product, and stock level are not updated...