Product in stock on aliexpress but it's out of stock on my website

Cosy

I uploaded a product today and it shows as out of stock on my website, but it's available in aliexpress. I even placed an order on aliexpress and it works. Why is this so?

Cosy

Happens to me as well when I enable auto update, you got to disable it and update products manually
thank you for your quick response. I had the same problem yesterday. One of the products on aliexpress said "sorry, the item is no longer available" but it shows on my website. So, I updated it manually but I can't be doing this for every product (I have over 300 and still importing). I wrote to Support and am still awaiting their response. It defeats the purpose of having an auto-update when it doesn't do anything. Very disappointing. Let's see what support says.

pravin.p

I did not face such issue as yet.
I was talking about manual update feature, run it once in a while (3 days or in a week). If you see some products in draft verify them on Aliexpress.

Capture.jpg

Cosy

Thanks Pravin. Support got back to me saying that auto-update is not possible at this time. And their advice is to update manually every couple of days which is absurd. I can't be manually updating over 300 products in 3 days, let alone repeat the process. Anyway, I encountered new problems. I manually updated a 'published' product. But instead of removing the old price, the system retains both the old & the new price (see image). When I saved it, my published product became unpublished and I've gotta do it all over again. Also on another product, the supplier doesn't exist anymore. When I manually updated it, it didn't remove the product from my website. So I had to delete it permanently. Thanks again for your help.

Attachments

• PRICE DIFFERENCE.jpg
    PRICE DIFFERENCE.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 9