Product Import

Rechell

Anybody experience on products imported yet the supplier details, links are not showing? Reason being is the only easy way I know to go back to the product in aliexpress and get the necessary product details for edit.

I only experienced this today, other imported products in previous weeks are showing the supplier link.

Silvia

I have a same problem: when importing products connection is lost - like product is not imported at all. I can import same product again. There is no suppliers data; there is no price, link or anything...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Anybody experience on products imported yet the supplier details, links are not showing? Reason being is the only easy way I know to go back to the product in aliexpress and get the necessary product details for edit.

I only experienced this today, other imported products in previous weeks are showing the supplier link.
I have a same problem: when importing products connection is lost - like product is not imported at all. I can import same product again. There is no suppliers data; there is no price, link or anything...
Please make sure you updated to the latest version of plugin and reimport such products . It should work.

Rechell

Hi victoria, thanks for your feedback. And yes the plug in is updated and I do not know how I can re import these products when the link of the 404 redirect is not showing what product it is as it seems it is for the whole category or page? do u know how I can know which product it is from?

Rechell

oh sorry I replied to the wrong thread :) i meant the 404 errors over than 172 products and I do not know what it is.
as for the product import, i will try to re import as advised. thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi victoria, thanks for your feedback. And yes the plug in is updated and I do not know how I can re import these products when the link of the 404 redirect is not showing what product it is as it seems it is for the whole category or page? do u know how I can know which product it is from?
Please PM me your domain name and WP login and password - I will have a look