Product import/reset not working for new product layout

kukiman

Heyo,

Is it just me or did the alidropship extension stop working for the new aliexpress product layout on their website? I can't reset product data/prices/store etc. with built in "reset" in product edit tab, I am getting "object [object]" reply when I try it, for the old layout the plugin works just fine.

Georgy

Heyo,

Is it just me or did the alidropship extension stop working for the new aliexpress product layout on their website? I can't reset product data/prices/store etc. with built in "reset" in product edit tab, I am getting "object [object]" reply when I try it, for the old layout the plugin works just fine.
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Please, send your request to our support@alidropship.com

kukiman

Any update on that issue? I created a ticket 3 weeks ago, the plugin still dosn't work for new product layouts, it can't reset, import, edit products that have new layout on Aliexpress. I was told that developers are aware of that issue and are looking for a solution.

Last edited:

milutigor

Experiencing the same problem with "object [object]" error message during RESET or UPDATE on some products (that are out of stock and of AliExpress (product removed). Any update?

Info: Click "RESET" or "UPDATE PRODUCT" triggers new tab in Chrome with page showing that product doesn'exsists. Until closing that tab the process is blocked. After closing, it shows that "Object error message". See screenshots.....

Tried to disable almost all other plugins (to avoid conflicts) but the issue is still there.

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 12
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 9

Georgy

Experiencing the same problem with "object [object]" error message during RESET or UPDATE on some products (that are out of stock and of AliExpress (product removed). Any update?

Info: Click "RESET" or "UPDATE PRODUCT" triggers new tab in Chrome with page showing that product doesn'exsists. Until closing that tab the process is blocked. After closing, it shows that "Object error message". See screenshots.....

Tried to disable almost all other plugins (to avoid conflicts) but the issue is still there.
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Please, send your request to our support@alidropship.com. Your issue is a new one. The case above were resolved three months ago

S

sulinelanie

Yes, it appears that the Alidropship extension has stopped working with the new AliExpress product layout. This could be due to changes in the underlying code of the website, or it could be due to changes in the Alidropship extension itself. If you are having difficulty resetting product data/prices/store etc. with the built-in "reset" function in the product edit tab, then you may need to contact the Alidropship support team for assistance in resolving the issue.

tomitech

They say it is solved and works fine. Yes, with Chrome. I use Firefox, and it has issues here.

So in short, when working on importing products, pricing, or any other alidropship stuff, you must use google Chrome, whether you choose to use their extension, or not.