Product ID has not UPDATED!

justas

So I get this orange notification that product failed after my product updater. And I set that items out of stock or that no longer available in Aliexpress would be sent to draft, but they are not sent and I had couple times when I sold an item that's no longer on Aliexpress... But when I do a manual update for all items which takes really long time items that are out of stock or unavailable are sent in a draft, help me out what to do here? It's really annoying!

This is the example of my item being not updated and when I check it on Ali I can see its unavailable.
Capture.PNG

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
So I get this orange notification that product failed after my product updater. And I set that items out of stock or that no longer available in Aliexpress would be sent to draft, but they are not sent and I had couple times when I sold an item that's no longer on Aliexpress... But when I do a manual update for all items which takes really long time items that are out of stock or unavailable are sent in a draft, help me out what to do here? It's really annoying!

This is the example of my item being not updated and when I check it on Ali I can see its unavailable.
View attachment 1487
Hello , we recommend to use manual update , auto - update doesn't work properly all the time.

justas

Hello , we recommend to use manual update , auto - update doesn't work properly all the time.
Well its not work at all to be honest, and it cousses big issues since people are buying from me items that AliExpress dont have any more and i have only around 300 items on my store and it takes some time for manual update to finish and i plan to upload more products so this is serious issue.. i cant stay at home and constantly update my items tho..

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Well its not work at all to be honest, and it cousses big issues since people are buying from me items that AliExpress dont have any more and i have only around 300 items on my store and it takes some time for manual update to finish and i plan to upload more products so this is serious issue.. i cant stay at home and constantly update my items tho..
We recommend to update products once per 3 days, you don't have to do it several times a day. We do the same with our stores and it's fine.

justas

Well i do it 3-4 times a day and i almost all the time get items that are out of stock or removed from aliexpress

justas

And how to understand this is it off or on in picture? I would say off but from text below i would say enabled atm?Screenshot_20171017-140748.jpg