Product edit - video URL link

Hi,

I have imported a product and it has a video and I end up editing videos and removed all watermarks and have my own cloud server to got my URL
But URL does not play on the website…..

I copied and pasted URL link on product options > gallery > video link
If I keep upload it on wordpress server with video it will make my website slow so I want to link videos from URL and play but how……
I found the free cloud TeraBox they provide free cloud. And I can’t make this video to play on the website
Could you please help… what I need to do here.
Thankyou

Georgy

Hi,

I have imported a product and it has a video and I end up editing videos and removed all watermarks and have my own cloud server to got my URL
But URL does not play on the website…..

I copied and pasted URL link on product options > gallery > video link
If I keep upload it on wordpress server with video it will make my website slow so I want to link videos from URL and play but how……
I found the free cloud TeraBox they provide free cloud. And I can’t make this video to play on the website
Could you please help… what I need to do here.
Thankyou
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Please, provide here that link. Best regards, George

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Please, provide here that link. Best regards, George
okay, so this is one of the product video that's uploaded

this works on terabox but once i put the link on product it does not let me play.

i have used youtube but because it's not my own video, i'm not really confident with copyrights. I think i need to find a way to fix this issue.... and able to use URL link on product page.....

let me know if you can find the solution for this.

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
okay, so this is one of the product video that's uploaded

this works on terabox but once i put the link on product it does not let me play.

i have used youtube but because it's not my own video, i'm not really confident with copyrights. I think i need to find a way to fix this issue.... and able to use URL link on product page.....

let me know if you can find the solution for this.
Hi there!

As you've edited the videos, the only option here is to upload them to your store's Media Library and use them from there. Unfortunately, Youtube or Cloud are not acceptable. Only mp4 from AliExpress or your own videos, which have been added to your server.

Best regards.

chris37

Hi there!

As you've edited the videos, the only option here is to upload them to your store's Media Library and use them from there. Unfortunately, Youtube or Cloud are not acceptable. Only mp4 from AliExpress or your own videos, which have been added to your server.

Best regards.
Or we can make it simple ,

He can put the youtube or cloud video in the product description area ;)

Or we can make it simple ,

He can put the youtube or cloud video in the product description area ;)
I have tried youtube video link and it does work but then i was afraid of copyrights so i deleted all.....
i haven't tried how i can link that cloud video on description... is there coding invovled?
how can i do that............

thankyou

chris37

I have tried youtube video link and it does work but then i was afraid of copyrights so i deleted all.....
i haven't tried how i can link that cloud video on description... is there coding invovled?
how can i do that............

thankyou
JUST copy paste the link

palumanic

I've been doing editing for quite some time, but I don't understand anything about your question. Can you tell me what program you use for video editing? If it's Final Cut Pro, then I understand. I don't have the money to pay a monthly subscription. I usually use one or more of the programs on this list https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/final-cut-pro-windows-alternatives.html. It's quite handy, actually. I agree these apps may not be as high quality as Final Cut Pro, but they have all the features you need to create quality video editing. Good luck to anyone who wants to get started with video editing.

Last edited: