Product Description sent links

Samasa

Hello, i just noticed that under "Product description" tab, appears some links back from aliexpress, is there any way that i can prevent to pull then from aliexpress when i import a lot products, i know i can do it manually but is there any option to prevent that?
if not, how can i removed that TAB from product description

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, i just noticed that under "Product description" tab, appears some links back from aliexpress, is there any way that i can prevent to pull then from aliexpress when i import a lot products, i know i can do it manually but is there any option to prevent that?
if not, how can i removed that TAB from product description

FullSizeRender-2.jpg
Hello, you need to edit description anyway if you want your products to be attractive for visitors. If you use Edit mode of AliDropship extension you can leave images only, or text only, or delete both.

carlodimaandal

A quick and dirty way would be to hide the links inside the specific container ( NOT the whole page) via CSS. This quickly removes all links BUT some elements will be left on the page which makes the product description look unprofessional. But if you must absolutely remove all links quickly, I guess this method is kinda ok.

carlodimaandal

I am using Davinci and this worked best for me.

.product-content .tab-content a {
padding: 0 10px;
overflow: hidden;
position: absolute;
top: -9999px;
left: -9999px;
}

This will not work on other themes with different classes.

Use with caution as this can hide ALL links in an area.