Product cost is not matching the Supplier's Price - Which results in higher sale prices

luxxcart

Hi. We are facing some issue with regards to the prices of the products. All the prices of the products on our website have been increased due to higher cost prices. After importing the product cost price increases itself which results in increase of the sale price, and the difference is huge in the price increase. We have tried to update the product in Alidropship Woo Plugin settings but every effort ended with unsatisfactory results. Please advise, so that we can keep the business operational.
I have attached the pictures of the product at AE and on our website. As per the formula price shall not be more than the USD10 but on our website the price is coming like USD 27.52
Thanks in advance!!
1611821182539.png
1611821389658.png
1611821461081.png

Putton

I hope you have solved it by now, but this was a problem from the AliDropship plugin. It has been corrected with the latest update, so if anyone still have the problem - just update the AliDropship plugin and it will be back to normal. Don't forget to backup your sites =)

Jngomo

Hello all,
I have the same issue Where a t-shirt is EUR 15 in Aliexpress but on my website after sync the price is coming like EUR 12.30

Did we find out why this is happening, I have latest plugin, check for plugin issues, and other recommendations but still not working
Thanks in advance!!

Georgy

Hello all,
I have the same issue Where a t-shirt is EUR 15 in Aliexpress but on my website after sync the price is coming like EUR 12.30

Did we find out why this is happening, I have latest plugin, check for plugin issues, and other recommendations but still not working
Thanks in advance!!
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. We are already working on that issue with aliexpress prices. Please, set up USD on AliExpress and then reset the product, that will fix the price for your product.

Best regards,
George

Manotech

Hi, The pricing on our site is also not accurate, as the pricing shown is higher than expected. There seems to be 2 issues or they are related.

The store is in Canadian dollars and in the Product Description/Suppier tab the Ali Express pricing shown is in USD but the dollar value is actually the CAD value. We use the "Woocommece Multi-Currency" Pluggin for pricing conversions.

The Pricing formulas are not working as expected, higher than expected.

We are running the latest pluggin.

Georgy

Hi, The pricing on our site is also not accurate, as the pricing shown is higher than expected. There seems to be 2 issues or they are related.

The store is in Canadian dollars and in the Product Description/Suppier tab the Ali Express pricing shown is in USD but the dollar value is actually the CAD value. We use the "Woocommece Multi-Currency" Pluggin for pricing conversions.

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. My apologies for the inconvenience and check the message above, please. Best regards, George

chris37

try with cache plugin disable ... this kind of issue 99% of the time is because of the cache plugin is not compatible with alidropship woo plugin

Manotech

Thanks all. Yes, changing to USD in Ali Express and resetting the Alidropship pricing worked - sorry I wasn't sure what resetting was at first :).

The other assumption I had made was that the conversion to Canadian dollars was made prior to hitting the pricing formula, but I understand that the pricing formula uses USD only, correct? The pricing calculations seem to work with that assumption.

There was also some rounding up done by the "Woocomerce Multi-currency" pluggin after the exchange rate is calculated that I wasn't factoring in.

Thanks for the help!

ghost

Thanks all. Yes, changing to USD in Ali Express and resetting the Alidropship pricing worked - sorry I wasn't sure what resetting was at first :).

The other assumption I had made was that the conversion to Canadian dollars was made prior to hitting the pricing formula, but I understand that the pricing formula uses USD only, correct? The pricing calculations seem to work with that assumption.

There was also some rounding up done by the "Woocomerce Multi-currency" pluggin after the exchange rate is calculated that I wasn't factoring in.

Thanks for the help!

Hey @Manotech

How exactly did you reset the price in alidropship?

When I did this, all it did was reset the product price to have the prices on aliexpress...

Manotech

Hi,
Yes, in my case my store was showing the dollar amount in CAD (wrong amount). I clicked on "Reset Prices", which reset everything to the Aliexpress site prices in USD. After you reset, Click on "Update your prices", This applies your pricing formula to the Aliexpress USD price. The prices for your products should now look correct on your store. Hopefully - I'm not an expert but that worked for me :)