PRODUCT BUNDLE

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Blz

1. Could you please show us the right scaling and position of this add-on for Da Vinci 2?

2. We will think how to make the "free" badge more visible, thank you. We didn't show the price for every product within the product bundle on the single product page, because there are 2 prices yet: the original and the sale one ( the discount made by Aliexpress).
But we make every product in Product Bundle clickable- so you can check it's price, when the product will be opened in another tab.

3. We didn't announce such a feature in this add-on.

Blz

hi @Nadezhda

1. I'm not a dev or a person selling add-ons sorry but in 2019 (and soon 2020) have you seen any mobile bundle/upsell plugin using a vertical format to show a bundle offer on mobile screens? they are all using horizontal format for a reason; because it's the only way to keep a decent UX.

2. So from your POV, it is a good way to make the customer click on the 3rd product (the free one) to actually see how big he is saving when buying the bundle? Showing to the customer the original (even discounted price is ok) product's price is the MINIMUM so he realizes that he's getting an (example) $40 product for free when buying the bundle before going to the cart or even the product page.

3. You guys didn't announce such feature that right, excuse me to think that a $39 add-on could match with the current standards around, my bad, np.

Last edited:

Nadezhda

Staff member
Dear Blz, unfortunately, the aspects you mention are not possible to implement at the moment as long it is related to competibility with AliDropship plugin and themes.

Dylan-

Hello Alidropship team,

It would be great if you guys can add a shortcode option to the plugin.

As it is unusable when using a custom product page layout with Flatsome.

Zimelo

I like the bundle plugin for the regular AliDropship but found two issues.

1] When I click the bundle it is added to the cart but doesn't show up until I do a page refresh.
2] I can add a product only to one bundle. I really hope that's not how it's intended to work because I want to bundle the same item (batteries) with many other products.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi!

1] When I click the bundle it is added to the cart but doesn't show up until I do a page refresh.
Will check it, thanks!

2] I can add a product only to one bundle. I really hope that's not how it's intended to work because I want to bundle the same item (batteries) with many other products.

If you create multiple bundles with the same product, which one should be shown on the product page?

Nadezhda

Staff member
@Nadezhda Can you check my question above? It would be really nice to have that option too!

You want to add just one variation to Bundle, right? And if a customer wants another variation he won't buy the whole Product Bundle.
So, do you think it make sense to restrict customers and miss chance to increase customer's check?

daniel-97

You want to add just one variation to Bundle, right?
No, I want to choose what variation to show when the customer scroll through the bundle.

Because the bundle is not showing pictures of each variation, so I'm in a situation where the bundle shows a variation that is the most expensive, and the customers just don't care to check

Nadezhda

Staff member
We are going to show the actual variation, for example, if you selected a red t-shirt, you will see the appropriate image.
Снимок экрана 2020-06-24 в 15.49.13.png