Product Attributes

pinno

Hello,

I have just purchased this plugin and playing around with it and found something I dont quite understand.

1. When we import products, some new attributes are created automatically. So when we have thousands of products, will we end up having thousands of attributes too? deleting a product does not seem to remove the attributes that come with them so...

2. In variable product edit page, under the attribute tab, we are getting these two new options:
Display product variations as images
Display product variations in dropdown menu

There is no way to uncheck " Display product variations as images". While it is nice to show attributes as images in some cases, I do prefer to show the variations as texts in a dropdown menu. I currently have over 800 products that do not need their attributes shown as images, what should I do to solve this problem?

So far this looks like a really powerful plugin and I love it a lot. Thanks.

Beh

ebz

Hello,

I have just purchased this plugin and playing around with it and found something I dont quite understand.

1. When we import products, some new attributes are created automatically. So when we have thousands of products, will we end up having thousands of attributes too? deleting a product does not seem to remove the attributes that come with them so...

2. In variable product edit page, under the attribute tab, we are getting these two new options:
Display product variations as images
Display product variations in dropdown menu

There is no way to uncheck " Display product variations as images". While it is nice to show attributes as images in some cases, I do prefer to show the variations as texts in a dropdown menu. I currently have over 800 products that do not need their attributes shown as images, what should I do to solve this problem?

So far this looks like a really powerful plugin and I love it a lot. Thanks.

Beh