Product attributes ordering

momossa

Hi, how can I reorder the product attributes? some products come with color then size and some come with size then color, for example. I want to standardize the display of attributes, is there a way to reorder them in my own way?

Mar

Hi, how can I reorder the product attributes? some products come with color then size and some come with size then color, for example. I want to standardize the display of attributes, is there a way to reorder them in my own way?
You don't mess with attributes, or your site will be in a mess. It is no big deal. If customers buy, they will buy regardless of what attribute come first. You better spend your time in more important matters.

momossa

You don't mess with attributes, or your site will be in a mess. It is no big deal. If customers customers buy, they will buy regardless of what attribute come first. You better spend your time in more important matters.
True, it is not a big deal. I was just asking if there is a way.

Direct Webstore

I want to standardize the display of attributes
I know where you're coming from. It's a good idea to have consistency in your store but in this case, importing products from multiple sellers, each with their own product/variation styles and placement, it's not realistic or possible with the Original plugin or its themes at all. And problematic (see @Mar link above) with the Woocommerce version. Like she said ...
You don't mess with attributes
It's a headache for product updating too.

they will buy regardless of what attribute come first.
Right. Most customers wouldn't even notice it at all.

@momossa , you only notice it because you are fine-tuning your store and looking for all inconsistencies. Which is good! But customers are not doing that. They just want to buy their automatic toilet paper dispenser and get back to Facebook.

So just relax, skip this one and move on to the next problem.

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mar

momossa

I know where you're coming from. It's a good idea to have consistency in your store but in this case, importing products from multiple sellers, each with their own product/variation styles and placement, it's not realistic or possible with the Original plugin or its themes at all. And problematic (see @Mar link above) with the Woocommerce version. Like she said ...

It's a headache for product updating too.

Right. Most customers wouldn't even notice it at all.

@momossa , you only notice it because you are fine-tuning your store and looking for all inconsistencies. Which is good! But customers are not doing that. They just want to buy their automatic toilet paper dispenser and get back to Facebook.

So just relax, skip this one and move on to the next problem.

;)
LOL; I will make sure to give them their toilet papers ;-))))))