Produc Price Not Worked

Techno God

Greetings. I am facing a problem.

1. On Ali Express there are goods that have a double price of $ 1.25 - $ 5.25, they are imported in the same way. I would not want to embarrass my clients at this cost.
2.Woocomerse lacks the ability to change the price of an item. There is simply no such possibility.

How can I solve problems?

chris37

On Ali Express there are goods that have a double price of $ 1.25 - $ 5.25, they are imported in the same way. I would not want to embarrass my clients at this cost

1) How do you embarrass your clients ? Ofcource you use the cheaper prices for your import products,do you want profit or not?
If you use the alidropship plugin you can set up a pricing formulla for you have profit, ofcource you don't sell the products same price you buy them :)

Woocomerse lacks the ability to change the price of an item. There is simply no such possibility.
2) Ofcource you can change the price anytime you want.

If you are newbie better go with the original plugin I believe is gonna find it easiest for you.

Direct Webstore

Last edited:

the_lyall

2.Woocomerse lacks the ability to change the price of an item. There is simply no such possibility.
I can assure you that the most commonly used eCommerce platform in the world* DOES let you change the price of an item... Unless you mean something else. With a 68% usage distribution, WooCommerce is the most popular plugin/module on the entire internet**

Even with AliDropship, it would be a completely useless plugin if you couldn't change the price.

*Sources:
https://www.statista.com/statistics... leading,17.69 and 10.98 percent respectively.
https://www.datanyze.com/market-share/e-commerce-platforms--6
https://trends.builtwith.com/shop
etc.

**Source: https://hostingtribunal.com/blog/woocommerce-stats/#gref

Direct Webstore

can assure you that the most commonly used eCommerce platform in the world* DOES let you change the price of an item.
I thought he was talking about "changing prices" by marking them up with the ADS pricing formula ... not something as simple as editing a product in Woo and changing it's price. If so, he REALLY needs to do some reading. lol

Last edited:

Techno God

Thank you all for your feedback. I recently started to deal with WOO and AlDrpsh. Сannot change the price if the product is selected as variable. It is necessary to set the status "simple product" in order to see the possibility of price changes.

the_lyall

Thank you all for your feedback. I recently started to deal with WOO and AlDrpsh. Сannot change the price if the product is selected as variable. It is necessary to set the status "simple product" in order to see the possibility of price changes.

I understand - that should definitely not happen (assuming it's not a case of not knowing the price field is under the variations instead of in the same place as a simple product). Did you raise it with support already? If not please email them at support@alidropship.com

chris37

You can change easy just in the variable product page open the variation tab.

Techno God

Thanks for your feedback! I found where the price of the variable product is set!

The new problem is that after importing and setting the price according to the formula, the price, when changed by the seller, is constantly reset to standard values and my margin flies. Redoing the price manually is very problematic. How to solve this problem?

chris37

Thanks for your feedback! I found where the price of the variable product is set!

The new problem is that after importing and setting the price according to the formula, the price, when changed by the seller, is constantly reset to standard values and my margin flies. Redoing the price manually is very problematic. How to solve this problem?
Remove the automatic update price in your alidropship plugin ,in the general setting is have somewhere an update tab.

the_lyall

1601460003220.png