Processing Orders

mrmerch

Yay i have received my first order and i just want to make sure that i process it correctly. The problem i am unsure of is the payment process. I received the payment to my paypal account, so do i now have to purchase the product from the ali supplier with MY credit card and ship to the customers address? is there no way to transfer my paypal funds to pay at the checkout on ali?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yay i have received my first order and i just want to make sure that i process it correctly. The problem i am unsure of is the payment process. I received the payment to my paypal account, so do i now have to purchase the product from the ali supplier with MY credit card and ship to the customers address? is there no way to transfer my paypal funds to pay at the checkout on ali?
Hello, if your seller accepts PayPal you can do this , but if not, you need to use your credit card.

What about order status, after ordered from my side, should I change the status to ordered? After aliexpress seller send the item, should I change it to shipped?
How my customer will get tracking number? Give us more explanation about order status! Please :)

Regards
Ned

ibrendan

On my woo-commerce site I am able to link my aftership account directly to my woocommerce account so that the tracking numbers automatically get sent directly to my aftership account. That way I can quickly and easily see the status of my orders. Is there a way to do this with alidropship.

ibrendan

Hi Victoria,

That allows automatic sending of emails to customers. But it doesn't allow me to keep track of the status of all orders. I have to manually go through each tracking number and check each day. It's taking hours. Is there no easier way?

Is there a way to export a csv or xml of all tracking numbers?

Kins regards, Brendan

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria,

That allows automatic sending of emails to customers. But it doesn't allow me to keep track of the status of all orders. I have to manually go through each tracking number and check each day. It's taking hours. Is there no easier way?

Is there a way to export a csv or xml of all tracking numbers?

Kins regards, Brendan
Hello Brendan, when the 1 version of plugin will be released it will be separate Tracking page for collecting all tracking numbers.