Problems with Tracking ID and Order Number

carloscsilva2

Everytime I receive an order, it places manually on Aliexpress.
However, after 2 or 3 days, when I receive the tracking ID, my Aliexpress Woo plugin doens't get it automaticaly.
Also, order number is not inserted automaticaly which can get confusing with many orders.

I have to manually insert Order Number + Tracking ID.

Any idea?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Everytime I receive an order, it places manually on Aliexpress.
However, after 2 or 3 days, when I receive the tracking ID, my Aliexpress Woo plugin doens't get it automaticaly.
Also, order number is not inserted automaticaly which can get confusing with many orders.

I have to manually insert Order Number + Tracking ID.

Any idea?
Hello, to collect all Tracking IDs you need to open AliExpress -> Your Orders section and have open WooCommerce -> Orders in the next window.
Once all tracking IDs will be collected - Order complete notification will be sent to your client with Tracking IDs (if you enabled this option in Settings).

chazm

Hello, to collect all Tracking IDs you need to open AliExpress -> Your Orders section and have open WooCommerce -> Orders in the next window.
Once all tracking IDs will be collected - Order complete notification will be sent to your client with Tracking IDs (if you enabled this option in Settings).

I have the same issue. Almost all of my recent orders don't have ali express order number and tracking id. This is very confusing if I need to find info about order on ali to check it's status.

I've done steps you suggested but nothing happens. It doesn't get updated. Please let me know how to fix it.

Plugin version is 0.7.1.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have the same issue. Almost all of my recent orders don't have ali express order number and tracking id. This is very confusing if I need to find info about order on ali to check it's status.

I've done steps you suggested but nothing happens. It doesn't get updated. Please let me know how to fix it.

Plugin version is 0.7.1.
We can check your site, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials /