Problems with the davinci theme in spanish

nikodis

Hello

I have a custom made alidropship store and I use the alidropshipwoo plugin for woocommerce.
I have the Davinci 1.0.4 theme installed and there are some things in English:

• A link (view cart)
  • Discount tag (30% off)
  • The image of buyer protection
  • A text when viewing the shopping cart summary

I managed to translate it into Spanish but from the main theme but when it is updated I lose everything

I have seen in the theme builder that the child theme has two style.css and functions.php files and they are empty, and I have seen them in the main theme and if it has everything complete.

I use "Loco Translate" to translate and it tells me that both the child theme and the main theme are 100% translated, but I still have things in English.

I verify that the translation files are davinciwoo.mo and davinciwoo.po (the Loco translate plugin tells me)

I go to the "knowledge library" and it tells me to download them from GlotPress and to name them as:

DaVinci: ami3-es_ES.mo
DaVinci: ami3-en_ES.po

I upload them where the knowledge database says but does not translate what is missing into Spanish, even the Loco Translate continues to point to davinciwoo.po

I did the test of moving all the language files to another place and the website is the same: everything in Spanish except what I say, that is, it does not pay the minimum attention to .po and .mo and wordpress automatically names them as davincewoo.po and davinciwoo.mo not as they say in the knowledge base

I do not know what to do because I do not understand and I have already told them through skype to the guys who made me the website and I have not found anything

Thank you,
Nicolás Disquin

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello Nicolás,

The latest version of the theme is 1.1.4. Please update your theme to the latest version. You can always check the theme changelog here.

We've added the View cart translation.
Shopping cart page phrase 'Estimate for' is now managed by WooCommerce itself, but we'll move it to the theme so you can translate it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Buyer protection block is translated into Spanish, please give it another check.
Exclusive Porcelain Dessert Set – woo-newdavinci.png

argentino

hello, there are still some incomplete Spanish translations.
1) ...wp-content\themes\davinciwoo\woocommerce\cart\cart-shipping.php
Line 58: echo esc_html__( 'This is only an estimate. Prices will be updated during checkout.', 'woocommerce' );
2) ...\wp-content\themes\davinciwoo\woocommerce\checkout\form-login.php
Line 35: 'message' => __( 'If you have shopped with us before, please enter your details below. If you are a new customer, please proceed to the Billing & Shipping section.', 'woocommerce' ),

I have reported them more than two months ago and they are around and they don't give me the solution. Thank you

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hello, there are still some incomplete Spanish translations.
1) ...wp-content\themes\davinciwoo\woocommerce\cart\cart-shipping.php
Line 58: echo esc_html__( 'This is only an estimate. Prices will be updated during checkout.', 'woocommerce' );
2) ...\wp-content\themes\davinciwoo\woocommerce\checkout\form-login.php
Line 35: 'message' => __( 'If you have shopped with us before, please enter your details below. If you are a new customer, please proceed to the Billing & Shipping section.', 'woocommerce' ),

I have reported them more than two months ago and they are around and they don't give me the solution. Thank you
Hello,

We've just released the new version of the theme (these phrases were moved from WooCommerce to the theme so you can translate them).
You can check the details here.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

I've just given this page another check - the version is just fine there. Anyway, here's the zip file of the theme.

Attachments

• davinciwoo.1.1.6.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 6

roberto reyes

hi there, how can i change the Buyer protection banner for another one.. we are not going to manage free shipping for every product, we need to put other text there. how can i change the text or the banner ?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hi there, how can i change the Buyer protection banner for another one.. we are not going to manage free shipping for every product, we need to put other text there. how can i change the text or the banner ?
Hello Roberto,

Thank you for your question!

To edit this element, you need:
1) create a child theme if you haven;t done this yet
2) create a new folder, name it 'WooCommerce'
3) in this folder, create a subfolder
4) copy the buyer-protection.php file from your parent theme and paste it in this subfolder
5) edit the file in your child theme.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

this is not the woocommece theme is the original davinci, is the same process?
Hello,

You can edit your single-product.php file without creating a child theme. Just replace 'Buyer protection' with another phrase.