Problems with order fulfillment

bobgreen

Hello,

so I really have to say that filling orders with Alidropship is horror. AD doesn't work correctly here.
Each time I have to enter the "Province" and the "City" manually.
Why doesn't it work correctly?
"Province" and the "City" are entered correctly by Alidropship at the very beginning, but then deleted afterwards "see" picture.

Attachments

• 2019-06-21 14_29_04-Please Confirm Your Order - AliExpress.png
    2019-06-21 14_29_04-Please Confirm Your Order - AliExpress.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 18

Mar

Hello,

so I really have to say that filling orders with Alidropship is horror. AD doesn't work correctly here.
Each time I have to enter the "Province" and the "City" manually.
Why doesn't it work correctly?
"Province" and the "City" are entered correctly by Alidropship at the very beginning, but then deleted afterwards "see" picture.
Clear browser cache and try again.

kukiman

I do not dropship to germany, however I got a few orders from my country citizens living in Germany. And I also had problems with this province/city etc. It seems it's not working for Germany.. Even if I typed it manually, it would still give me some errors. It is not my concern, as I had only 2 orders from Germany out of thousands other, however - something is not working properly, seems more like an aliexpress issue though.

DanKru

Clear browser cache and try again.
Do you really think so??

There was one reason only for me to buy AliDropshp for WC: the heavily promoted automated order process. After several hours of testing I found out, that the fully automated process only works for a few combinations of countries and states that are in the AliExpress database. Most orders you have to process semi manual.

The WooCommerce checkout form shows a "State" field (some with dropdowns) for some countries only. If you can't fill out the State field, like for Germany for example, the automatic order can't send it to AliExpress, right? AliExpress requires the State information, if it's empty, the automated order stops; autmatically :oops:

My tests with other countries like Netherlands and USA were automatically processed flawlessly, though.

Now I thought, that when I write to the WC plugin .php files the information about "State", that the AliDropship automated order process would add the information to the AliExpress database: wrong

For Germany for example there is no State field by default. After my .php files manipulation the State field shows up with a dropdown for all 16 states (Bundesländer), see screenshot.

Great. With automated processing the chosen state shows up in the AliExpress form as well, but is not processed this way. You have to type it in there.

Incidentally I found out, that when you type in -- (2 hyphens) instead of a state, the order is accepted by AliExpress. With many countries like Germany the specification of state is not necessary at all, the ZIP code is sufficient.

AliDropship / AliExpress can't work together automatically as long as their databases are separate and not communicating/write to each other.

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 019 - Marktplatz Kasse - Marktplatz - www.dkbiz.de.png
    FireShot Capture 019 - Marktplatz Kasse - Marktplatz - www.dkbiz.de.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 17