Problems with Alidropship Woo

celugangaco

Hello!! Sorry for my English

I just bought the Alidropship Woo plugin, I chose the PHP 7.1+ option

I installed it, I have put the license key, and validated it.

However, when I try to access plugin options or any other section different from the license, I ask for the license number again.

I can not practically do anything with the plugin, I'm really desperate. I have already contacted the support of Alidroship and they have not given me an answer.

Please help

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello!! Sorry for my English

I just bought the Alidropship Woo plugin, I chose the PHP 7.1+ option

I installed it, I have put the license key, and validated it.

However, when I try to access plugin options or any other section different from the license, I ask for the license number again.

I can not practically do anything with the plugin, I'm really desperate. I have already contacted the support of Alidroship and they have not given me an answer.

Please help
Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials , I will check.

Working hours of our support: Monday-Friday 3 AM - 12 PM GMT
usually they reply during 24 hours.

I ran into this issue when installing as i had the store behind a blocking script, turns out i had to allow the ip of adsw to be contacted to be able to activate, i believe it was this one: 37.1.207.24

seogonia

Hi, how are you?
I have exactly the same problem as the access code to the license code that allows me to validate but does not allow me to access any section as long as I re-enter the license page.
Can you help me? I'm going crazy.
Sorry for the English

I'd recommend checking your access and error logs: you can do this in your cpanel or from a ssh terminal usually at "/var/log/{apache2|nginx}/{error.log|access.log}"

seogonia

I'd recommend checking your access and error logs: you can do this in your cpanel or from a ssh terminal usually at "/var/log/{apache2|nginx}/{error.log|access.log}"
Hi, how are you?
Thank you very much for answering.
I just contacted my hosting support since I had no idea what you were talking about and this tells me:

We are reviewing the domain logs and we see errors in the alidswoo plugin (we do not know if this is the affected plugin).

The error log is as follows:

[06-Jun-2018 23:02:14 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_ajax () in /home/magiabla/public_html/seogonia.com/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency. php on line 0

I have reviewed php code but it seems obfuscated and it is not readable, so it would be necessary for it to be reviewed by the developer of the plugin.

If it is not solved, it would be necessary to contact the developer and indicate the error log.

Can you please help me?

I just bought a premium plugin and I have problems to start ...