problems when importing products

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohaoHernandez

Hello, I am starting to use the alidropship plugin but I have had problems importing products, in a first attempt I managed to import 950 products to my store, then they did not import anymore, when I clicked on import it was LOADING and no more products were imported

send an email to support and they said that the ideal is 1000 products per store, and that the more products add to my store the wordpress database will take longer to import more products, this I understand

I made one more attempt, I deleted the 950 products that I had in my shop, I eliminated them from the drafts, and started importing one by one, now I imported 250 products and when I try to add one more product, it is loading and can not be added more products to my store,

I have deleted cache from the browser, I installed plugin to clean cache in my wordpress, I have closed cession in wordpress and aliexpress to try, and even then I still can not import more products to my store

for the most experienced, could you please help me in what am I doing wrong?

If the problem is the wordpress database that is slow, how can I know when the process that makes it slow is over?

I remember that I read somewhere that I could import unlimited products but I see that if there is a limit to import products to the store

in the following image I show where it is loading and it does not pass from there
Screenshot_1.png

please help

Status
Not open for further replies.